Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you doing for the bells?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
4 minutes until the bells where I live and im sat in my dark room playing GTA Vice City. Nothing as always. JFL at all the people thinking they will ascend in 2019.

Just cried my eyes out for over half an hour and I am currently contemplating roping, It´s 01:04am in Denmark right now btw.

Just cried my eyes out for over half an hour and I am currently contemplating roping, It´s 01:04am in Denmark right now btw.
I’m sorry to hear that bro. :feelsbadman:

Yeah its pretty grim feeling spending new years alone as an incel. I'm trying to block it out.

It was the bells half an hour ago. I had a steak pie. Gonna go to be soon. Happy new year boyos

Was browsing on here at midnight.

Suitable way to end the year and start the new one - a continuum. Because that's all it is.

i fell asleep before midnight in my timezone, i fucking hate new years, last time i've stayed up to midnight on new years eve was probably 2015