Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I’m eating a pizza alone this Thanksgiving. No friends or family to be with :(

Luckily I have one free pizza from dominos so that feels good.

What is everyone up to?

drinking alcohol in front of my computer. the same thing i've been doing for the past few months.

drinking alcohol in front of my computer. the same thing i've been doing for the past few months.
Lucky at least you have alcohol. I have only adderall and energy drinks

nothing special my here on my bed watching anime and incels.is

Nothing. I’m very introverted even on holidays.

Christmas is the only time of year I’m obligated to actually interact with people.

leaving in a hour to see my fathers relatives and feeling terrible about appearing as the same awkward, friendless virgin once again... Once i quickly say hi to everyone i'll sit in the family room and pretend to be interested in football for the remainder of the night. Then finally head back home an probably post more on here :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I spent my time today playing PS4, listening to music and in this subhuman forum here.

Watching teens meet up for the first time on YouTube as they run to each other and the foods jump in the guy's arms.

Posting in my George Bush butthurt megathread.

leaving in a hour to see my fathers relatives and feeling terrible about appearing as the same awkward, friendless virgin once again... Once i quickly say hi to everyone i'll sit in the family room and pretend to be interested in football for the remainder of the night. Then finally head back home an probably post more on here :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I know that feel