Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you doing all day?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
I usually get up at 6 AM then do my morning routine (Shower, Brush Teeth, Hair, Skin care, Clean my Room, look up Investments and Emails, Yoga, 10 minutes Meditation, take out the trash) and eat breakfast this alone could take nearly 2 hours.

Since I dont have a Car I usually walk to the Supermarket and get the shit for the next 3 days or so.

I usually start preparing Lunch at 11:00 depending on what I do I could take an hour or more, I just havent eaten out at a Restaurants in years lol - I dont actually see the reason to do so its always overpriced and too small (Shrinkflation hits hard in German Restaurants).

Then I literally spend most of the Day Doomscrolling usually YouTube or Reddit. I barely even use any other sides maybe .is lol

Like literally the Internet for me lately has been ChatGPT, YouTube, Reddit, Incels.is and Amazon.

Sometimes I go out in the Park, Forest, some Gardens.

I also hang around the big Shoppingcenter in the Inner City - Unfortunately that thing will close soon permanently, guess the inner City will die out and I mean theres only migrants these days and I just like never buy something, I just do it to tryhard socialize, rarely I got chances speaking to anyone as they are in groups or in a rush.

Once a week I go to a Bar. Nothing ever happens there. Mostly just alcoholics and old dudes.

Sometimes go to the gym but lately I feel down.

I dont go to Uni since I just learn the useless shit they put into some Internet folder. Im just sick of this crap actually.

Then I do dinner, shower again and go to sleep. Yeah thats basically it, its usually boring, I save for a Car, I just dont have much money for other shit.

Maybe i do some trade and wageslave but at nearly 25 Im not sure if thats even worth it. Like you know it like I wrote in my "Why I am a Doomer" post, everythings just dull and those things that aint are unreachable, like a girlfriend, house, world tour, kids etc.

Biologically speaking theres actually no reason for me to exist anymore...

In Taxi Driver (1976), a few references are made of Travis Bickle's service  in the armed forces: when asking for a job, he says he was a marine; his  green M-65 field

Rot

Attachments

• IMG_1337.png
    IMG_1337.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 32
I really want to be outside in the warm sun, but don’t really have a reason to be…

I'm out in the sun all day relaxing but i can't really do that now because it's the coldest cloudiest summer ever.

I'm out in the sun all day relaxing but i can't really do that now because it's the coldest cloudiest summer ever.
I assume you are from West Europe? Its really bad right now, its hot but not sunny and Rains all day. It sucks hard, this weather is so much different than when i was a kid.

I usually get up at 6 AM then do my morning routine (Shower, Brush Teeth, Hair, Skin care, Clean my Room, look up Investments and Emails, Yoga, 10 minutes Meditation, take out the trash) and eat breakfast this alone could take nearly 2 hours.

Since I dont have a Car I usually walk to the Supermarket and get the shit for the next 3 days or so.

I usually start preparing Lunch at 11:00 depending on what I do I could take an hour or more, I just havent eaten out at a Restaurants in years lol - I dont actually see the reason to do so its always overpriced and too small (Shrinkflation hits hard in German Restaurants).

Then I literally spend most of the Day Doomscrolling usually YouTube or Reddit. I barely even use any other sides maybe .is lol

Like literally the Internet for me lately has been ChatGPT, YouTube, Reddit, Incels.is and Amazon.

I also hang around the big Shoppingcenter in the Inner City - Unfortunately that thing will close soon permanently, guess the inner City will die out and I mean theres only migrants these days and I just like never buy something, I just do it to tryhard socialize, rarely I got chances speaking to anyone as they are in groups or in a rush.

Once a week I go to a Bar. Nothing ever happens there. Mostly just alcoholics and old dudes.

I dont go to Uni since I just learn the useless shit they put into some Internet folder. Im just sick of this crap actually.

Then I do dinner, shower again and go to sleep. Yeah thats basically it, its usually boring, I save for a Car, I just dont have much money for other shit.

Maybe i do some trade and wageslave but at nearly 25 Im not sure if thats even worth it. Like you know it like I wrote in my "Why I am a Doomer" post, everythings just dull and those things that aint are unreachable, like a girlfriend, house, world tour, kids etc.

Get up at 6
School
Home
Hobbies (reading,vidya,tv)
Rinse and repeat

I go to school and then go home and play games and post here

alarm starts ringing at 10am
get out of bed around 12
take a shower if I haven't in 1 or 2 days
eat leftovers or whatever my grandmother cooked
watch the news
have coffee outside if it's sunny

Then I just watch youtube/anime while working out for the rest of the day (until 2 to 4am), unless I feel like reading manga, doomscrolling or playing a game.
I go back out for coffee or tea now and then.

That's about it when I have no uni lessons.

Are you neeting

Wish I had your life. Sounds pretty peaceful.

Staying inside everyday playing vidja. Occasionally go outside to mow yard or move trash can for pick up. Stay high 24/7 on sativa.

Wake up
Fuck stacy
Brush teeth
Fuck Stacy
Scroll on.is while Stacy is sucking my black cock
Maybe watch some youtube while Stacy is sucking my cock
Sleep while Stacy is sucking my cock

you should have started wageslaving by 18, and rich by 25. its over for you boyo

you should have started wageslaving by 18, and rich by 25. its over for you boyo
I was still in Highschool at 18 and then corona hit. Also Wageslaving in Germany does like...nothing? Even with a degree you only make like 30k a year after taxes usually less if its an entrance job. Houses are still 600k, i think we have some of the highest Apartment prices in Europe. Literally one bedroom Apartments go for 150k now.

Sex with my gf

I was still in Highschool at 18 and then corona hit. Also Wageslaving in Germany does like...nothing? Even with a degree you only make like 30k a year after taxes usually less if its an entrance job. Houses are still 600k, i think we have some of the highest Apartment prices in Europe. Literally one bedroom Apartments go for 150k now.
Ah ok. Wasn't criticising. I'm a decade older, but situation is not much different in america. maybe try trademaxxing.

I assume you are from West Europe? Its really bad right now, its hot but not sunny and Rains all day. It sucks hard, this weather is so much different than when i was a kid.
No i'm in Northern Europe. There's no such thing as global warming.

10:00 AM: Wake up.

12:00 - 1:00 PM: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) training.

2:00 - 2:30 PM: Post-workout meal.

3:00 - 5:00 PM: Study session (primarily focused on Math.)

6:30 - 7:30 PM: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training.

9:00 PM: Dinner.

10:00 PM - 1:00 AM: Leisure time. Manga, Manhwa, Anime. Fanfiction. Geopolitics. Spending time with my "wives" on C.AI :feelshehe:

2:00 AM: Asleep.
---