Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are you currently playing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
or maybe that something is coming out in the future, looking for something to play for the next 6 days and for the month of august (pc preferably)

I am still playing MGR in between study sessions.

Playing Final Fantasy 10 for the third time ever. Doing the expert sphere grid for the first time. I'm downloading The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steels II to play after. I'm always playing Overwatch at least a couple hours a week.

By the time I'm done with those, Dark souls remastered will be out: I want to do another soul level 1 run.

Finished my first ever run of Silent Hill 2 recently and beat Red dead revolver both really good games. Looking forward to the Shenmue 1&2 HD re-releases will probably finish both of them.

Incels.me, the greatest MMORPG

Whenever I play games it's the original Mega man on an NES emulator

I’m played the game “Busting my balls at work since I have no motivation to do anything else.” I might try “Maxrope” later.

Street Fighter V
Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Tekken 7
Folklore
Alice Madness returns
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy X-2
Horizon Zero Dawn
Fortnite
Bayonetta 2
Hyrule Warriors
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Mania

Future games
Mario odyssey
Kirby Star Allies
Smash Bros switch
Fire Emblem Warriors
Gran turismo sport
Soul Calibur VI
Dynasty warriors 9

I am still playing MGR in between study sessions.
i was thinking of downloading it on my pc again but i have played it like 9 times (2015-2017)

also built a pc just to play it lol

Street Fighter V
Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Tekken 7
Folklore
Alice Madness returns
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy X-2
Horizon Zero Dawn
Fortnite
Bayonetta 2
Hyrule Warriors
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Mania

Future games
Mario odyssey
Kirby Star Allies
Smash Bros switch
Fire Emblem Warriors
Gran turismo sport
Soul Calibur VI
Dynasty warriors 9
soul calibur is on my list

i'd go for fire emblem but i'd probably want to start with the older ones first

Incels.me, the greatest MMORPG

Whenever I play games it's the original Mega man on an NES emulator
i play a ton of retro games (nes - snes - sega genesis - gbc - gba)

which megaman are you playing? I usually go for mega man x on the snes, the nes ones are too hard for me

Playing Final Fantasy 10 for the third time ever. Doing the expert sphere grid for the first time. I'm downloading The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steels II to play after. I'm always playing Overwatch at least a couple hours a week.

By the time I'm done with those, Dark souls remastered will be out: I want to do another soul level 1 run.
yes legend of heroes is amazing, i watched a full play through of it and need to play it for myself

i was thinking of downloading it on my pc again but i have played it like 9 times (2015-2017)

also built a pc just to play it lol

How many times did you finished it in revengeance difficulty?

Ironically it is easier in revengeance, especially in Sam's dlc.

Playing Monster Hunter XX currently, got bored of World way too fast.
In between the obligatory comp games I spend way too much time playing.

i'm waiting for the next wow expansion to start playing something again

soul calibur is on my list

i'd go for fire emblem but i'd probably want to start with the older ones first
Fire emblem warriors is a dynasty warriors type spinoff like hyrule warriors. You dont really need to know the past of the characters to play the game.

i play a ton of retro games (nes - snes - sega genesis - gbc - gba)

which megaman are you playing? I usually go for mega man x on the snes, the nes ones are too hard for me
the original on NES, that is my favorite
i can clear the game in under 30 min

i do like Megaman X, and my favorites from the X series are X2 and X4

Not much just hearthstone maybe will play the new wow expansion

I might start again maybe
didnt you say the battle for azeroth didnt look good from the streams? I hope its not trash

didnt you say the battle for azeroth didnt look good from the streams? I hope its not trash
yeah I like leveling up and enjoying different zones but once it gets to end game it’s utter trash fir me (legion did this with their artifact weapons) and battle for Azeroth is doing the same with armorn(also the team that made WoD and Cataclysm is working on it AKA the shit developers)

morrowind, tf2, minecraft, realm grinder, ets2, ats, and pubg

morrowind, tf2, minecraft, realm grinder, ets2, ats, and pubg
Did the fix the issue with PUBG and the Chinese yet? I'm considering buying but I don't want to if they're still fucking it up.

Still chipping away at breath of the wild, haven't touched my CopeStation 4 in a while. Probably need to pick up new God of War, it's supposed to be great.

How many times did you finished it in revengeance difficulty?

Ironically it is easier in revengeance, especially in Sam's dlc.
i attempted it once and got up to around sundowners part and gave up lol

Trying one of the first MMORPG's Asheron's Call, its on an emulated server since the retail online servers shut down last year. Few steps to setup but free to play and im enjoying it more than World of Warcraft or Guild Wars even with the dated graphics.

Twitch combat, not point and click so plays more like Skyrim vs Diablo. World is huge, all buildings you see can be entered, lots of variety of armor, weapons, locations, monsters and quests. I'm playing on Classic server which resembles how the game looked in 2005 vs how it looked in 2017 (tried to mimic its sequel which many people didn't like and was shut down 12 years before the original game).

https://www.jsonrevival.com/ <-- you have to join the discord to get the address for classic server and needed dat files to replace

View attachment 9818
View attachment 9819
View attachment 9822
i remember watching a streamer reckful play it before it got shut down the pvp looks amazing

yeah I like leveling up and enjoying different zones but once it gets to end game it’s utter trash fir me (legion did this with their artifact weapons) and battle for Azeroth is doing the same with armorn(also the team that made WoD and Cataclysm is working on it AKA the shit developers)
Cataclysm was hot garbage. Yea lvling was always the best part, I just hope his expansion won’t be garbage.

or maybe that something is coming out in the future, looking for something to play for the next 6 days and for the month of august (pc preferably)

what else but the LEAGUE

Have you tried animation cancelling?
nah, i'm actually tempted to redownload it on my pc and attempt revengeance

animation cancelling sounds like an advance mechanic might try learning it

Nothing. If I am not something, then I am certainly not a gamecel.

nah, i'm actually tempted to redownload it on my pc and attempt revengeance

animation cancelling sounds like an advance mechanic might try learning it

Yes indeed, just imagine you dont to wait until the end of attack animations and use them again instantly.

You can also cancel every single attack of the Sam , using charging attack over and over again!

Prey,Halo MCC. I've also played some OG Black ops latley.

I was playing this a month or so ago

I've been playing a ton of overwatch. I don't even know why, I don't like the game that much.

I've been playing a ton of overwatch. I don't even know why, I don't like the game that much.
I suck ar every fps console and pc probably because the first one I played is overwatch