Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you addicted to right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I am addicted to laying in bed with doing whatever on my laptop next to me for 16 hours a day. That number goes down when I have to go to uni again in september, but that will still be like ~11 hours a day. I realize how self-destructive and bad this behavior is for me (literal definition of addiction), but I literally can't stop, I've been doing this for so many years and it's the only thing in life that I would call an interest of mine, laying in bed with my laptop.

Other than that I'm addicted to sugar (biscuits and such). More than half of my every meal consists of biscuits or something, cause I like to balance sweet and salty. I tried to quit but I can't, it's one of the few pleasures I have left in life. Probably gonna get diabetes eventually.

On the bright side, at least I haven't had a drop of alcohol in many years, but only after the damage was done and I fucked my pancreas up, my heart, and of course destroyed my future and hurt my family.

Posting and alerts.

Posting and alerts.
Yeah that little red number is strangely addictive. This is how foids must feel with their social media full of alerts and messages 24/7, except of course the effect is much stronger.
Really? Damn, that's worthy of respect. As someone with a very addictive personality I admire you.

Yeah that little red number is strangely addictive. This is how foids must feel with their social media full of alerts and messages 24/7, except of course the effect is much stronger.

Really? Damn, that's worthy of respect. As someone with a very addictive personality I admire you.
Yeah the effect is that much stronger because we’ve been completely deprived of it in the first place. It makes it quite easy to latch onto and continuously want more.

Cooming to Jill Valentine everyday, cigarettes, alcohol, cocaine, practicing with sword.

I keep daydreaming about being rich and good looking

alerts, cigs, alcohol

I have strong cravings for tasty food, but I don't feel anything is really worth it. My fucked mucosas and depression prolly play a role here. So I just eat myself in an angry rage, in the hope to taste something. Noticed how with decreasing functionality of my tastebuds and smell receptors I generally switched to sugary stuff to get at least some kind of kick out of it.

Otherwise I just rot. Sitting in chat updating it. I don't feel like I am adicted though. More born out of necessity tbhngl. You can only take so many punches before your psyche breaks down and you become a mental cripple.

I mean sure you beccome comfy in your suffering, getting used to it, heck you actively try tbb, you have to. I mean who wants to live in hell 24/7? Therefore I assume there is a process of hospitalization and deconditioning going on. Not that there is an alternative. I try my best to dissolve the situation at my pace, but I doubt I'll get anywhere without external help. Just to much shit going on and adding up.

Oh right, I also crave alcohol, especially when it's hot cuz I can't drink my passiflora-valerian tea then.

Last edited:
also fapping
Ohh yeah I forgot about fapping. Though as I got older and I don't know any women irl, I can only fap like once every other day. Sometimes I force myself to do it twice out of boredom and lack of dopamine.

Cigars
Thankfully ı bought a pack of heavy hand wrapped cigarsa nd 2 of them is enough to end my cigar craving

I have strong cravings for tasty food, but I don't feel anything is really worth it. My fucked mucosas and depression prolly play a role here. So I just eat myself in an angry rage, in the hope to taste something. Noticed how with decreasing functionality of my tastebuds and smell receptors I generally switched to sugary stuff to get at least some kind of kick out of it.

Otherwise I just rot. Sitting in chat updating it. I don't feel like I am adicted though. More born out of necessity tbhngl. You can only take so many punches before your psyche breaks down and you become a mental cripple.

I mean sure you beccome comfy in your suffering, getting used to it, heck you actively try tbb, you have to. I mean who wants to live in hell 24/7? Therefore I assume there is a process of hospitalization and deconditioning going on. Not that there is an alternative. I try my best to dissolve the situation at my pace, but I doubt I'll get anywhere without external help. Just to much shit going on and adding up.

Oh right, I also crave alcohol, especially when it's hot cuz I can't drink my passiflora-valerian tea then.
Ohh I can relate with the taste buds losing functionality. I can only eat things that are sweet as hell nowadays. My mom and dad would try something, they say it's tasty, and I say it's garbage cause it's not sweet enough. The things I find bland they find tasty.

I also suggest eating different kinds of sauce, that's like the opposite of sweet, they're just as strong but in the salty and other kind of tastes.

As for my sense of smell, I barely have any due to my deviated septum. I seriously barely smell anything most of the time.
Cigars
Thankfully ı bought a pack of heavy hand wrapped cigarsa nd 2 of them is enough to end my cigar craving
I was gonna say that you should be careful because that's a danger for cancer, but then I googled it and apparently if you have like 1 a day it's not a big deal? Huh, I didn't know that.

Last edited:
Ohh I can relate with the taste buds losing functionality. I can only eat things that are sweet as hell nowadays. My mom and dad would try something, they say it's tasty, and I say it's garbage cause it's not sweet enough. The things I find bland they find tasty.

I also suggest eating different kinds of sauce, that's like the opposite of sweet, they're just as strong but in the salty and other kind of tastes.

As for my sense of smell, I barely have any due to my deviated septum. I seriously barely smell anything most of the time.
Ye I recently got into stinking cheese and fish sauce for that reason. :feelshaha:

Ye same problem, they said a "noninvasive" slight mucosa reduction would be "enough". But it didn't change anything besides fucking me up. I am coofermaxxed now ngl. It's like you inhale pure death with every breath.

I was gonna say that you should be careful because that's a danger for cancer, but then I googled it and apparently if you have like 1 a day it's not a big deal? Huh, I didn't know that.
Interesting. Source? I occasionally smoked cigarillos. I wish there was tobacco without nicotine. Well can't really deal with any form of smoke anyway now... It's over.

Last edited:
Interesting. Source? I occasionally smoked cigarillos. I wish there was tobacco without nicotine.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cigars/comments/b5bl2x/news_fda_study_cancer_risks_nearly_nil_for_12/

90e.gif

Beating and raping humans

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I can't really say I am addicted to anything, all the activities I used to enjoy feel like a chore now.

This forum tbh

wasting my money tbh

Benzos. They quieten down the anxiety and depression. Stops me giving a shit about anything.

I have quit the alcohol and the other drugs though and that's something i'm happy about.

I wish I could still be addicted to MMOs.

I played WoW for many thousands of hours. Don't remember what the fuck I did in it, cause I never liked raids, I was a pretty meh pvper, though I did enjoy it at times. The last time I played I couldn't figure out what the fuck people do in this game anymore, it's so boring and barebones.

Runescape - played too much of it and I can't take any more of the pointless grinding for hundreds of hours. Don't like the pvm, don't like the pking. Again I don't know what the hell I've spent the many thousands of hours on, but still it's the best game I've ever played, fond memories.

ESO - still regret spending the money. Although I didn't spend as much as on the pile of shit that is BfA (still pissed at Blizzard). Damn, ESO just felt so lackluster, such a boring game god damn it. Had to force myself to play it to not feel like I wasted the money, still couldn't stick with it.

FFXIV - seems like WoW just anime style, same boring shit, raids dungeons etc... Plus it's too expensive for me since they expect me to pay full price even with my shitty country's salaries. Don't give a shit about the weeb story so I guess I'd really fucking hate this game since that's its main selling point.

GW2 - played like 400 hours in a month or two. Towards the end there I felt like there was nothing to do. Got banned for like 2 weeks calling somebody a faggot or something, and I finally quit. Tried to get back into it but it was too boring, even with HoT and PoF.

BDO - makes my laptop fans really loud, and I'm not a big fan of the f2p grindfest, though it seems like it could be a better game. Alas it's not for me.

I think that's it, no other MMOs worth even mentioning.

I wish I could still be addicted to MMOs.

I played WoW for many thousands of hours. Don't remember what the fuck I did in it, cause I never liked raids, I was a pretty meh pvper, though I did enjoy it at times. The last time I played I couldn't figure out what the fuck people do in this game anymore, it's so boring and barebones.

Runescape - played too much of it and I can't take any more of the pointless grinding for hundreds of hours. Don't like the pvm, don't like the pking. Again I don't know what the hell I've spent the many thousands of hours on, but still it's the best game I've ever played, fond memories.

ESO - still regret spending the money. Although I didn't spend as much as on the pile of shit that is BfA (still pissed at Blizzard). Damn, ESO just felt so lackluster, such a boring game god damn it. Had to force myself to play it to not feel like I wasted the money, still couldn't stick with it.

FFXIV - seems like WoW just anime style, same boring shit, raids dungeons etc... Plus it's too expensive for me since they expect me to pay full price even with my shitty country's salaries. Don't give a shit about the weeb story so I guess I'd really fucking hate this game since that's its main selling point.

GW2 - played like 400 hours in a month or two. Towards the end there I felt like there was nothing to do. Got banned for like 2 weeks calling somebody a faggot or something, and I finally quit. Tried to get back into it but it was too boring, even with HoT and PoF.

BDO - makes my laptop fans really loud, and I'm not a big fan of the f2p grindfest, though it seems like it could be a better game. Alas it's not for me.

I think that's it, no other MMOs worth even mentioning.

i like being immersed into a fantasy world. distracts from how shit irl is