Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what are ya'll hiding from us? (in video game)

Those were different mods from a different time... :feelsjuice:

I doubt the ones here now know anything about it, though I guess they could check the moderation history or whatever if it exists. :smonk:

Those were different mods from a different time... :feelsjuice:

I doubt the ones here now know anything about it, though I guess they could check the moderation history or whatever if it exists. :smonk:
idk bruh judging by what i saw here, some mods namely PPE have been to naama's podcast, that what we know ...

idk bruh judging by what i saw here, some mods namely PEE have been to naama's podcast, that what we know ...
Talking with a foid not part of your family for more than 20 minutes straight, especially to explain something like the blackpill, is certainly something more low inhib than I could ever do... :feelshehe:

I guess you could ask the Enforcer or anyone else that spoke to her about why they did it and how it was. :smonk:

Talking with a foid not part of your family for more than 20 minutes straight, especially to explain something like the blackpill, is certainly something more low inhib than I could ever do... :feelshehe:

I guess you could ask the Enforcer or anyone else that spoke to her about why they did it and how it was. :smonk:
imho all mods must be low inhib normies apart from the enforcer he is legit about his struggles

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back