Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what are u guys hoping for with the FNaF movie?

AutoHeart1998

AutoHeart1998

Swag
-
just one more week until the fnaf movie is officially out!!! im gonna be going to the theater with lots of friends when it comes out, im pretty excited to see these characters ive liked since i was like 9 are gonna be on the big screen
what are some characters/events you guys are hoping will be in the movie?

Last time I went to the movie theatre was for Titanic 25th anniversary back in march.

Only good movie this year in theatre and it isn't even a new movie.

I passed on Indiana Jones cos I heard it was shit and it sounded like it and all

haven't heard of that but you got me pretty intrigued

Last time I went to the movie theatre was for Titanic 25th anniversary back in march.

Only good movie this year in theatre and it isn't even a new movie.

I passed on Indiana Jones cos I heard it was shit and it sounded like it and all
ive heard oppenheimer and the barbie movie were both pretty good

haven't heard of that but you got me pretty intrigued
the five nights at freddys movie. its based on a horror game! unlike most video game based movies, tho, the head developer of fnaf (scott cawthon) is heavily involved in the scriptwriting. apparently they went thru like 8 directors and 15 scripts before finally settling with one, so ive got my hopes up

ive heard oppenheimer and the barbie movie were both pretty good
I passed on oppencucker because it came off to me as normie shit, and I do not care about some guy in a spic dessert making bombs.

I don't even need to say thing about barbie, but I am sure soycels from reddit like you loved it

the five nights at freddys movie. its based on a horror game! unlike most video game based movies, tho, the head developer of fnaf (scott cawthon) is heavily involved in the scriptwriting. apparently they went thru like 8 directors and 15 scripts before finally settling with one, so ive got my hopes up
Nice love the fnaf franchise will be seeing it too

I passed on oppencucker because it came off to me as normie shit, and I do not care about some guy in a spic dessert making bombs.

I don't even need to say thing about barbie, but I am sure soycels from reddit like you loved it
you seem to have a pretty pessimistic outlook on life, i mean many of u guys do. do u just not go outside often or had some bad experience?

you seem to have a pretty pessimistic outlook on life, i mean many of u guys do. do u just not go outside often or had some bad experience?
We look like shit and live in shitholes

imo it means they care about how the movie will turn out more than just making money, if they didnt care they'd settle with the first director
You don't need fucking 8 directors retard.

All that means is a conflict of ideas and movie making techniques resulting in a clusterfuck

We look like shit and live in shitholes
that explains it. try having a different routine! going out for 30 minute walks everyday has significant health benefits. go to your local bar and meet people. get a new skincare routine. you dont have to live in a shithole forever, i promise :) there's hope

Probably won't be that good but I'll watch it because I like the games

Also..

AutoHeart1998

Swag​

JoinedOct 20, 2023Posts21
i have hope for it personally but who knows what it'll be like until it actually comes out

It did have alot of feminist propaganda.
I don't care if it did or didn't, I know it does but I am not watching a fucking barbie movie period.

Leave it to fully grown toilets to fangirl over a fucking barbie movie and base their opinions from it.

Many women even broke up with their cuck bf for not liking the barbie movie.

Imagine getting psy-opped by a movie about a girl's play doll

that explains it. try having a different routine! going out for 30 minute walks everyday has significant health benefits. go to your local bar and meet people. get a new skincare routine. you dont have to live in a shithole forever, i promise :) there's hope
Nigga all I do is going long lonely walks.

Local bars aren;t for ugly spergs and weirdos

just one more week until the fnaf movie is officially out!!! im gonna be going to the theater with lots of friends when it comes out, im pretty excited to see these characters ive liked since i was like 9 are gonna be on the big screen
what are some characters/events you guys are hoping will be in the movie?
:feelsseriously:

When FNAF came out I was already a man

Nigga all I do is going long lonely walks.

Local bars aren;t for ugly spergs and weirdos
its fine to walk alone, and local bars are not gonna kick you out unless if you're being creepy towards a girl

Many women even broke up with their cuck bf for not liking the barbie movie.
sounds like that was just a toxic relationship in general then, and that girl wasnt worth the time and effort. i doubt "many" women did that, where did u get that idea from?

nah, im assuming by "chad" u means someone who is very attractive and nothing else. of course being ugly does certainly make it harder to get a gf but most women go off of a mix of looks and personality, just like men do. ones that ONLY go off of looks either arent worth ur time or arent looking for anything serious and make up a minority of women
ban this nigger

If there's no 1 hour sex scene with Markiplier (bottom) and Freddy Fazbear (top) then I will riot probably.