Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are u doing right now?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★
Apart of incels.is

Weed? Eating? Youtube? Walking?!ldar?

reading this thread

listening to whitenoise and mouthbreathing

having a mental breakdown

@ItsovERfucks

You almost always respond to my posts, you comment, so thanks man!

i was going to go to the library to make notes of what i should do...
usually in my room i just procrastinate and just watch youtube videos and play world of warcraft...
ive known since i was like 19 that the only time i ever get any work done is in the library, so i bought a notebook today so i can go there and write down what my goals are and whatnot
even if im a autistic wizard with no hope of ever getting a (legal) teenage girl to choke out, love bomb and creampie, i can still have goals and look forward to the future
stuff like getting healthier, getting closer to ai robot girlfriends, weightloss, doing stuff to make me feel better about myself (looksmaxing maybe), leaning about philosophy, whatever
im a neet, but its still imperative what i try to do something, because its very easy to slip into constant suicidal thoughts and depression

i just wish i had a (legal) teenage girlfriend....
fuckkkkk.................
i would give any girl i talk to the ick 100 times over with how autistic and shitty i am at talking
idk man, i think its fucked some men get to fuck all these women and get so much love and sex, and others like me live and die entirely virginal. fuck this shitty world and fuck god, there is no justice

Sitting in the sunlight. Reading this forum..

Sitting under a blanket under a blanket coughing

i was going to go to the library to make notes of what i should do...
usually in my room i just procrastinate and just watch youtube videos and play world of warcraft...
ive known since i was like 19 that the only time i ever get any work done is in the library, so i bought a notebook today so i can go there and write down what my goals are and whatnot
even if im a autistic wizard with no hope of ever getting a (legal) teenage girl to choke out, love bomb and creampie, i can still have goals and look forward to the future
stuff like getting healthier, getting closer to ai robot girlfriends, weightloss, doing stuff to make me feel better about myself (looksmaxing maybe), leaning about philosophy, whatever
im a neet, but its still imperative what i try to do something, because its very easy to slip into constant suicidal thoughts and depression

i just wish i had a (legal) teenage girlfriend....
fuckkkkk.................
i would give any girl i talk to the ick 100 times over with how autistic and shitty i am at talking
idk man, i think its fucked some men get to fuck all these women and get so much love and sex, and others like me live and die entirely virginal. fuck this shitty world and fuck god, there is no justice
Based off your posts you should betacuckmaxx instead. Your views align almost entirely with reddit anyway so you should embrace the bluepill inside you and go full cuck.

Based off your posts you should betacuckmaxx instead. Your views align almost entirely with reddit anyway so you should embrace the bluepill inside you and go full cuck.
43ca5a4a5b896deb2ddfb05472f5e88a

hahahahahahahah
hmmm, you seem to think im a redditor bluepilled cuck?
mr electus, i dont think ive ever posted anything of the sort. mind quoting a single post that ive made that would make you think so?
hahahahahah
or maybe you just dont like me?
lol
i dont want to be a cuckold and i despise betabux simps.... lol

im doing homework :fuk:

Thinking about tits.

Two coffees, a six pack of beer, and it is not even 9 am.

Every night and morning I pretend I am cuddling with a girl.

The same fate awaits you..

staring at a computer screen atm

I'm thinking abou stuff and I have to go community service so I'm sitting in my bed and trying to sleep but I won't be able to .

I also paid for a milkshake today and it was runny and shit so I threw it away

Kinda hate my life now tbh

Having breakfast, going to a dentist today, then afterward have to go to work. Sort of panicking over going to work, for no apparent reason. I always feel better once I show up but getting there is anxiety inducing.

Continuing with my same old hobbies and skills, minimizing the hours I wageslave, trying to cope healthily