Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are traits that you yourself are disgusted by when you see other incels?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
We're only humans and of course we are lookist. What are some physical traits of other incels you avert your eyes from in an act of friendly fire.

Personally I cannot stand the bald head, glasses and beard combo. Get some contacts at least.

I am never disgusted unless it's a sex haver

You're right, I guess I mean LTNs rather than incels.

very recessed subhuman chin and balding spots.

Recessed chin, crooked teeth

I feel so sick seeing my face. I think my body doesn't look terrible (it doesn't look good either,) I'm a skinny gymcel and I mostly need to get bigger. I hate how thin my arms are, and how thin my neck is, and how short I am. If I could get proportionally larger then I could jusr gymmax and have a normal body.

deformed face like burned by fire or acid something like that

Severe acne scar cases.

I am never disgusted unless it's a sex haver
Cope. You are not disgusted by sex havers, you are just extremely jelous of them simply because you will most likely never have what they have

In before copemaxx calls me an alcoholic schizo

Bad teeth probably

I don't look at anyone on the rare occasion I have to go outside, just stare into the distance.

I have never seen someone as ugly as me irl, and most the time it's normfags who are glaring at me/ giving the dirty looks.