Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are things that keep you alive?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The things that keep me alive are completely fucking cucked and stupid. I SHOULD kill myself. But I don't because:

1. I don't want my family to be burdened with funerary costs.
2. I don't wan't to pay for a mental health professional to help me in a regimented way, because I think I costs more than my life which is already worthless.
3. I don't want to burden my family with any debts I owe.
4. My family did not know they would give life to a loooser. So I can't revenge suicide on them.

But ultimately, at the end of the day every non CHAD should just kill themselves, because he is the only person people care about in this shithole called life..

The things that keep me alive are completely fucking cucked and stupid. I SHOULD kill myself. But I don't because:

1. I don't want my family to be burdened with funerary costs.
2. I don't wan't to pay for a mental health professional to help me in a regimented way, because I think I costs more than my life which is already worthless.
3. I don't want to burden my family with any debts I owe.
4. My family did not know they would give life to a loooser. So I can't revenge suicide on them.

But ultimately, at the end of the day every non CHAD should just kill themselves, because he is the only person people care about in this shithole called life..

Read up on the Count of Monte Cristo.

Watch the Shawshank Redemption.

The chance of forging a positive trajectory

The chance of forging a positive trajectory

Okay. Why would it even matter if you improve yourself if no one cares or will ever care? The cult is with instagram. It's not with you.

I don't know, I don't want to know. I just want out.

Okay. Why would it even matter if you improve yourself if no one cares or will ever care? The cult is with instagram. It's not with you.
The point is that the improvement will make people care if only by a small amount inb4 nobody will care bro it’s over

The point is that the improvement will make people care if only by a small amount inb4 nobody will care bro it’s over

People will only care so they could virtue-signal helping your decaying life.

People will only care so they could virtue-signal helping your decaying life.
I already summed up your argument via the inb4 buddy try again tomorrow

There are many things holding me back from killing myself, it would hurt my parents and I do not have the courage to commit the act of suicide.

A Chad funeral is eternal. After a CHAD dies, loved ones will dedicate a facebook page to their eternal memory, and post about his highschool football glory, and sexual conquests in 1985 daily.

I wish when an incel died, there would at least be one foid angry enough to spit on our graves. But our deaths are more harmless to the universe than a wasted wad of hobo CUM, because at least the hobo cum had potential.

Last edited:
World of warcraft and fear of death.

That's literally it at this point. There's no future for incels in 2018

World of warcraft and fear of death.

That's literally it at this point. There's no future for incels in 2018

I'm glad you find fun in video games. I think a MMORPG would depress me because it has foids, and they probably have droves of beta orbiters, because they are gamer-girls. And I wouldn't stand a chance because my autism is through the Dylan ROOF. Do you know of any games that for sure are total sausagefests? Do they make you feel less lonely?

Honestly, I don't know how I keep myself alive. There's not really anything that personally keeps me alive other than the survival instinct and video games. I guess I don't want to disappoint my family, but I already know that I have no future.

The work, energy, effort required to go through with it as a depressed lethargic person.

Self preservation

Honestly, I don't know how I keep myself alive. There's not really anything that personally keeps me alive other than the survival instinct and video games. I guess I don't want to disappoint my family, but I already know that I have no future.

FUCK man. Sad that video games and parents are pretty much the only answer. We are all complete wastes of resources.

FUCK man. Sad that video games and parents are pretty much the only answer. We are all complete wastes of resources.

Pretty much. My parents are the only ones who try to understand and force me to keep going, but they just don't get it at all. They simply can't understand what its like to be an incel, and I have to pretend to them that everything is ok because they can't handle it, even though my adolescence completely fucked my entire life and that this gynocentric society is completely against us.

Delusion and plastic surgery.
Plus I never really believed there is any purpose in living, so I will do anything that gives me a good dopamine rush till I get too old and sick.

The only reason I don’t rope is due to the basic primordial desire to keep living that all animals have, thanks to millions of years of evolution.

Reading books and shitposting online.

My reason for not suing yet is simply irrational fear. I don't even care about my parents anymore.

1. Fear
2. Familial love
3. Video Games

My cats are the only thing that keeps me alive. Animals are definitely the ones who really understand me.

bro how are you incel? You been gymcelling since age 5
You’re not a truecel if you haven’t looksmaxxed. I am looksmaxxed and still incel. Proving 2 things. Gym doesn’t do shit for ascending, and I’m a truecel

You’re not a truecel if you haven’t looksmaxxed. I am looksmaxxed and still incel. Proving 2 things. Gym doesn’t do shit for ascending, and I’m a truecel
I agree, but that shit still crazy

when i discover blackpill i discover hiden power to do things i cant imagine before
:feelsrope:

Haven't extreme moneymaxxed in order to total looksmaxx