Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are they bringing to the table?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Foids are often like he needs to be this, needs to do that, needs to have that, etc. etc.

You ask them what they're bringing to the table?

No shit you won't believe how often on ShitTok all they have to say is THEY ARE THE TABLE.

As if they are actually angels from heaven and we should just be grateful for their presence :feelshaha:

Images 40

J.G

Pussy, that's what they bringing. the most expensive currency on the world :soy:

They bring a dirty used up pussy and stuck up attitude to the table, nothing else, yet we are expected to date them as incels. This is why it's virgin or bust for me

I trust you're being sarcastic.
Not really, pussy nowadays has a ridiculous value. men are willing to betabuxx, not get any respect just to have starfish sex once a month. not only that but most people also have to pick a girl worse looking than themselves to have an easier time getting a girl. if you think about it like a precious gem or whatever, it's value its increasing due to scarcity. meaning that less men can have it, so the price goes up aka what you are willing to do, or just bear to have it.

And as sad as this sounds, it's a fact. there's countless of guys who dont want to have open relationships, or want to be respected by their spouse/wife/whatever. but they have to deal with it, cause they know they wont get anything better. destiny(streamer) for example also has something similar with his girlfriend miranda. she's too hot for him, so he has to open his relationship and cope by saying that at the end of the day she comes back to him(with her pussy filled with chad's cum).

Not really, pussy nowadays has a ridiculous value. men are willing to betabuxx, not get any respect just to have starfish sex once a month. not only that but most people also have to pick a girl worse looking than themselves to have an easier time getting a girl. if you think about it like a precious gem or whatever, it's value its increasing due to scarcity. meaning that less men can have it, so the price goes up aka what you are willing to do, or just bear to have it.

And as sad as this sounds, it's a fact. there's countless of guys who dont want to have open relationships, or want to be respected by their spouse/wife/whatever. but they have to deal with it, cause they know they wont get anything better. destiny(streamer) for example also has something similar with his girlfriend miranda. she's too hot for him, so he has to open his relationship and cope by saying that at the end of the day she comes back to him(with her pussy filled with chad's cum).
I get what you're saying but it's only simps etc. who are causing the inflation. And foids know this of course. Demand exceeds supply BY FAR from their end, and sure I wouldn't mind fucking a Stacy or two. But my point is even if she were a Stacy what else could she offer to a relationship other than looking pretty? Because in the long-term, I feel this will matter.

That's the game. Bf is a servant to his wife/gf or whatever, in exchange for validation or easy sex. Everything is transactional, it just depends on if the woman feels like putting on a facade or not.

That's the game. Bf is a servant to his wife/gf or whatever, in exchange for validation or easy sex. Everything is transactional, it just depends on if the woman feels like putting on a facade or not.
:blackpill:

I get what you're saying but it's only simps etc. who are causing the inflation. And foids know this of course. Demand exceeds supply BY FAR from their end, and sure I wouldn't mind fucking a Stacy or two. But my point is even if she were a Stacy what else could she offer to a relationship other than looking pretty? Because in the long-term, I feel this will matter.
She could offer some things like making you feel like a god, do chores and food whatever. but that's only chad only, and not all of them even.

She would be more honest if she admitted that all she brings to the table is her set of dripping wet holes