Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the worst physical and least fixable traits you can have?

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I think its bug/pray eyes and curry/rice. Everything else is fixable in one way or another ethnics and eyecells are the truest truecells.

deformed cranium due to heavy trauma

Finesteride and hair transplant

LL surgery
Makes you incapable of putting so much weight on your legs and extremely painful surgery that costs in the tens of thousands of dollars. You’re literally breaking your legs constantly and lengthening them by their healing.

LL surgery

Pay almost 100 grand to put your body through unimaginable pain and torture so you can ascend with a used up 40 year old roastie whore with 3 kids with 3 different Chads and tyrones.

Sounds like a sound investment ngl. How do I sign up?

Makes you incapable of putting so much weight on your legs and extremely painful surgery that costs in the tens of thousands of dollars. You’re literally breaking your legs constantly and lengthening them by their healing.
But its still cureable. There is no cure for your race or bugeyes.

Finesteride and hair transplant

LL surgery

Yeah, no. After NW3 you’re fucked.
> notice balding when you’ve already lost your temples
> not enough donar hair for full coverage
> FUE craters on back of head
> limp fin dick
> bitch tits from fin
> brain fog from fin
> nutting feels shit due to weak ejaculation
> collagen depletion from minox

> limp fin dick
> bitch tits from fin
> brain fog from fin

I this shit workes youre fine in 2-5 years

Manlet
Micropenis
Race

facial asymmetry

Height. After LL I would still be a manlet

facial asymmetry
Klinik Faecher Chirurgie Kausistik A

Whats the worst and non fixable trait? There's many to choose from

-Low zygos (gives you NCT, bad undereye support, bloated midface and unless its very forward and protruded and you got a wide jaw with 100 deg gonial angle you can kiss your hollowcheeks goodbye)

bV0FJpu_d.jpg

-HorseFace (downward growth, gives very low fwhr and leads to the classic school shooter look, narrow face cuck)

latest

-Small skull (Probably tied to above or at least correlation with it, Adam lanza doesn't look 'off' much on individual photos but damn look at how hard he got skullmogged in this pic)

Adam-Lanza_2429494c.jpg

And the ultimate....

Drum rolls.....

-AUTISM (autism is singlehandly the most incel causing issue ever, in fact, because most autists lack social knowledge or 'normal' hobbies they will have to have something to offer that attracts foids to approach first, e.g. PSL 8+ looks. Autism has been shown in a study to have a incel rate of more than 95%)

Whats the worst and non fixable trait? There's many to choose from

-Low zygos (gives you NCT, bad undereye support, bloated midface and unless its very forward and protruded and you got a wide jaw with 100 deg gonial angle you can kiss your hollowcheeks goodbye)

bV0FJpu_d.jpg

-HorseFace (downward growth, gives very low fwhr and leads to the classic school shooter look, narrow face cuck)

latest

-Small skull (Probably tied to above or at least correlation with it, Adam lanza doesn't look 'off' much on individual photos but damn look at how hard he got skullmogged in this pic)

Adam-Lanza_2429494c.jpg

And the ultimate....

Drum rolls.....

-AUTISM (autism is singlehandly the most incel causing issue ever, in fact, because most autists lack social knowledge or 'normal' hobbies they will have to have something to offer that attracts foids to approach first, e.g. PSL 8+ looks. Autism has been shown in a study to have a incel rate of more than 95%)
This guy is a truecell but he is still in puberty he could still grow or inject T... no you know what its over this face is to fucked and there is no fix for a skullcell

Eye area and height.

Small mouth and my tongue growing too large for it.

My personality :soy:

i just want a bigger forward growth

i just want a bigger forward growth
This tbh. If you have a recessed face, the only way you ever can actually truly get rid of it is Lefort, which doctors won't do unless you are seriously deformed. And even if you do Lefort, is you have flat/non projecting cheekbones you are stilled screwed anyways since you end up with chimp face.

Height , Nose (cause I can't afford a rhinoplasty) , hair

Adenoid facies. You can't fix a mouth breather face no matter what. Maybe you will be 4/10 after the surgery.

My frame is embarrassing. End me quickly and painlessly.

Prey eyes with a lot of eyelid exposure and height:feelsrope:

Mouthbreather phenotype.

Nose eyes ears jaw facial shape hair ...
And afrer all those crimes that society commited to us im not going to be part of it. I will never forgive people.

Nose eyes ears jaw facial shape hair ...
And afrer all those crimes that society commited to us im not going to be part of it. I will never forgive people.
If you would wake up as a chad it would take years of love and affection but you would forgive everyone after your loyal stacy cuddles and fucks you for years.

But as an incel there is no way to forgive. The hate will be forever.

If you would wake up as a chad it would take years of love and affection but you would forgive everyone after your loyal stacy cuddles and fucks you for years.

But as an incel there is no way to forgive. The hate will be forever.
You dont know me. Im fanatic.

You dont know me. Im fanatic.
You dont know the power of love and cuddles. It would transform you into a happy person who donates to charity organisations and you would start believing into god and thank him all day for your wonderfull life and looks. You would give motivation advice to everyone with the willpover of thousand men just because of looks believe me it doesnt happen often but ive seen it. People change if they become chads.

You dont know the power of love and cuddles. It would transform you into a happy person who donates to charity organisations and you would start believing into god and thank him all day for your wonderfull life and looks. You would give motivation advice to everyone with the willpover of thousand men just because of looks believe me it doesnt happen often but ive seen it. People change if they become chads.
You are weeb wich means you are faggot. I spit on your face

Height
Dick size
Small/thin frame
Small skull

Height and dick are the worst ones IMO
LL surgery
Useless if it doesn’t bring you up to atleast average. Maximum 2” safely but even then it’s prohibitively expensive for almost everyone.

Sub 5’7” in a country where the average height is 5’11” is screwed . LL + lifts aren’t even enough
> limp fin dick
> bitch tits from fin
> brain fog from fin
Hair cloning will soon be available so norwoodism will be a thing of the past.. ofcourse if it were a female problem, it would have been eradicated completely by now

Last edited:
Race, and to a lesser extent penis size and height.