Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What are the voices in your head telling you?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The most painful thing about my existence is the voices in my head that can never go away. Here are some phrases that torture me:

1. YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN
3. 6 feet, 6 figures, 6 inches.
4. CHING CHONG CHING CHONG.
5. Let's just be friends.

The most painful thing about my existence is the voices in my head that can never go away. Here are some phrases that torture me:

1. YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN
3. 6 feet, 6 figures, 6 inches.
4. CHING CHONG CHING CHONG.
5. Let's just be friends.
These are voices of society:feelskek:

How to achieve the inner voice? I tried meditation but it’s not working.

Be schizophrenic.
No, I tried to meditate like some online gurus are suggesting to do. The inner voice must be something like another person talking to you.

How to achieve the inner voice? I tried meditation but it’s not working.

You're supposed to mediate to get rid of the inner voice. The inner voice comes from years of virgin rage.

No, I tried to meditate like some online gurus are suggesting to do. The inner voice must be something like another person talking to you.
the gurus probably have schizophrenia

You're supposed to mediate to get rid of the inner voice. The inner voice comes from years of virgin rage.
The inner voice is telling you to murder people? Why is the 2nd point missing? Maybe the inner voice told you to hide it from us.

I don't have voices in my head, yet.

The inner voice is telling you to murder people? Why is the 2nd point missing? Maybe the inner voice told you to hide it from us.

My inner voice tells me to get that gun and just end it all, but oddly that doesn't infuriate me as much as the top 5.

My inner voice tells me to get that gun and just end it all, but oddly that doesn't infuriate me as much as the top 5.
Maybe It’s Harper Mercer, who succeeded in his goal to become a demon, and now is trying to call you.

He’s trying to communicate with you, maybe you are the CHOsen one. How lucky you are, my hERo.

Maybe It’s Harper Mercer, who succeeded in his goal to become a demon, and now is trying to call you.

He’s trying to communicate with you, maybe you are the CHOsen one. How lucky you are, my hERo.

Do you see the demons walking around, my brother? I used to think they were friends, but they trick us ALL.

They're asleep tbh.

Whenever I'm in public is when I get told to do messed up stuff.

It is usually just whispers of it is over, go ER, smoke more

I don't have real voices in my head; 'intrusive thoughts' would be a better term.

should be 6ft 6figures and 6pack

6inches is average lmao

It's extra hurtful since I'm under 6 inches, and I KNOW 6 inches is mediocre.

You should buy yet another six pack of beer