Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the steps or life events that makes a man truly Blackpilled?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I believe its the following

= shitty highschool
= even shittier college and university experience (not getting foids able to chat with you let alone getting laid)
= diminished or non-existent social circle despite seeing boring Chads and highier tier normies become popular ppl.
= spending years on dating sites and getting no response, with only bottom tier 300lbs ogre women saying "hi"
= being slim/fit or in shape yet only atttracting bottom tier landwhales.
= being called "eww" by female strangers
= women generally avoiding you, even standing near you at bus stops etc
= being spoken down to like a kid by tallfags, hypermasculine looking men
= not being perceived as a leader or natural despite having talent
= being ignored by staff in fancy up marker clothing stores
= being in your physical and sexual prime years (20-29) but unable to get sex.
= employment struggles, even washing dishes / stacking shelves etc
= a mum who still treats you like your 8 when your a full grown adult.

Last edited:
Being born with genetic disease/defects. Also looking too much into shit like evolutionary psychology and bio chemistry. being around with other incels.

For me, it was rejection throughout middle and high school and exposure to online spaces that appeal to incel men. I honestly think the blackpill will grow far more common with the growth of alternative media, free from the thought police that keep us all off mainstream social platforms.

Be ugly+have mental illnesses that render you antisocial+live pass the age of 12=Blackpilled

Disability too

Getting rejected by your crush and later getting called ugly by said crush. I should have just killed myself right then and there, fuck this retarded world and FUCK THOSE WHO BLAME THIS SHIT ON US.

Also looking too much into shit like evolutionary psychology and bio chemistry.
"Knowledge and wisdom is the killer of ignorance and happiness" I miss being a hopefull teenager walking around with a condom in my wallet for the desperate hope that a girl might walk up to me and maybe want to kiss me, be my GF and maybe even have sex but as we become older and learn more about what "love" really is i.e. a chemical reaction in the brain and also learning it´s basically all about looks and very little about personality; we discover it´s not the fairytale story we have been told so the magical feeling of hope disappears, teenage love is like a magic trick as soon as you know how the trick is done all the mystery gets taken out of it.
Being born with genetic disease/defects.
Also this ^
No amount of personality will make my psoriasis less repulsive to girls.

Last edited:
add to this being self aware to piece this together and come to conclusion you are incel.
Also something has to happen when you realise betas are happier being betas and soy and cucks and therefore further allowing the system to exist

I'm just gonna quote the things that made me incel from your post
= shitty highschool
= diminished or non-existent social circle despite seeing boring Chads and highier tier normies become popular ppl.
= spending years on dating sites and getting no response
= women generally avoiding you, even standing near you at bus stops etc
= being spoken down to like a kid by tallfags, hypermasculine looking men
= not being perceived as a leader or natural despite having talent
= being ignored by staff in fancy up marker clothing stores
= being in your physical and sexual prime years (20-29) but unable to get sex.
= employment struggles, even washing dishes / stacking shelves etc
= a mum who still treats you like your 8 when your a full grown adult.
All of these are true for me. But i still have way more to list that made me incel

Having a burning desire to change, as well as sheer curiosity, are also part of the process. When i was bluepilled, i naturally wanted to know what my problem was, but no matter how much i asked, no one could give me an exact answer. I also got tired of hearing platitudes such as "be nice", "work hard" and other bs, and went on a personal journey to discover wtf was wrong with me, and how could i fix it. After becoming Vantablackpilled, the answer to the question that i had been asking all my life was quite anticlimatic: It were my looks all along.

It's difficult to ascertain and generalize for everyone, because every man is different. What is vomit to one guy may be treasure to another.

"Knowledge and wisdom is the killer of ignorance and happiness" I miss being a hopefull teenager walking around with a condom in my wallet for the desperate hope that a girl might walk up to me and maybe want to kiss me, be my GF and maybe even have sex but as we become older and learn more about what "love" really is i.e. a chemical reaction in the brain and also learning it´s basically all about looks and very little about personality; we discover it´s not the fairytale story we have been told so the magical feeling of hope disappears, teenage love is like a magic trick as soon as you know how the trick is done all the mystery gets taken out of it.

Also this ^
No amount of personality will make my psoriasis less repulsive to girls.
I must be very smart and wise.

Being constantly rejected all the time is a blackpill factory!

It's a complicated process that ends in despair and awakening