Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the sewers of this forum?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★★
Can someone tell me how they work so I can reach 500 posts soon?

Don't be a sewer postmaxxing fag, just post interesting shit in the main forums.

Its just a subsection where people spam, people do postmaxxing there by just spamming 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc. to increase their post count and they post random shit there, I thought it only needed 300 posts, anyway its pointless I never use it.
Don't be a sewer postmaxxing fag, just post interesting shit in the main forums.
Do this ^

Its just a subsection where people spam, people do postmaxxing there by just spamming 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc. to increase their post count and they post random shit there, I thought it only needed 300 posts, anyway its pointless I never use it.

Do this ^
Sorry I don't understand... What is doing spam? How can I spam in the sewers??

Sorry I don't understand... What is doing spam? How can I spam in the sewers??
Like how you are posting now, imagine you just kept posting and kepting spamming your post count would increase.

Its a place where people can write low IQ, low effort, and spam shit.

Like how you are posting now, imagine you just kept posting and kepting spamming your post count would increase.
Without control? And the moderators don't do anything?

Without control? And the moderators don't do anything?
I think you can still be banned for some stuff but its a bit more relaxed in there. I would ask one of the moderators if you really needed to.

I think you can still be banned for some stuff but its a bit more relaxed in there. I would ask one of the moderators if you really needed to.
Im also ldarmaxing. What do you do during the day? All day in compiter/mobile? I see things on youtube, I don't play videogames

Im also ldarmaxing. What do you do during the day? All day in compiter/mobile? I see things on youtube, I don't play videogames
Idk I just sit at my pc, alot of it involves studycucking, I play a bit of chess and other shit vidya, currently watching game of thrones, post on here and thats basically my entire life, suifuel I know.

Idk I just sit at my pc, alot of it involves studycucking, I play a bit of chess and other shit vidya, currently watching game of thrones, post on here and thats basically my entire life, suifuel I know.
How old are you? Im oldcel

Grayfaggotry is something else man

Khh also?
I actually got to hold hands with a girl and hug her one time 5 years ago best day of my life, she forgot I even held her hand though JFL
People call me fakecel for that but have not walked a mile in my shoes, its just the peak of my life.

Im recruit not greycel
Funny GIF

Its a place where people can write low IQ, low effort, and spam shit.
But you do that in ID and Lounge as well JFL :feelskek:

It's a place of wonder and enlightenment bro.