Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the pros and cons of teethrottingmaxx?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Know the truth, and the truth will set you free
★★★★★
I found this interesting
I had a lot of cavities as a child

pros:
cons: rotten teeth

pros:
cons: rotten teeth
Saysitsover should give the official answer, but I can also reply in the meantime.

The brutal truth is that teeth are CUCKING us. Teeth are stealing precious resources from our body, calcium being the most notable one. So instead of calcium going to your bones and increase your height, it goes to the useless teeth.

I asked ChatGPT what other resouces teeth steal, this is what he said:

Other Resources Teeth Need​

1. Phosphorus:
    • Works with calcium to form hydroxyapatite, contributing to the hardness and structure of teeth.
  2. Vitamin D:
    • Facilitates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the digestive tract, which is essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth.
  3. Fluoride:
    • Strengthens tooth enamel by forming fluorapatite, a more decay-resistant form of enamel.
    • Helps to reverse early tooth decay.
  4. Vitamin K2:
    • Plays a role in directing calcium to the bones and teeth and away from soft tissues and arteries.
  5. Magnesium:
    • Essential for the structural development of teeth.
    • Helps with the absorption and metabolism of calcium.
  6. Collagen:
    • Provides a framework for teeth, especially in the dentin and the cementum (the layer that covers the tooth root).
Teeth are stealing literally every single fucking resource ffs :feelsree:

ALL TRUECELS SHOULD REPLACE THEIR USELESS TEETH WITH 3D-PRINTED DENTURES! THEN CALCIUM CAN ACTUALLY GO INTO YOUR SKELETON TO INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT.

IF YOU ARE A SHORTCEL, IT'S BECAUSE OF TEETH

Saysitsover should give the official answer, but I can also reply in the meantime.

The brutal truth is that teeth are CUCKING us. Teeth are stealing precious resources from our body, calcium being the most notable one. So instead of calcium going to your bones and increase your height, it goes to the useless teeth.

I asked ChatGPT what other resouces teeth steal, this is what he said:

Other Resources Teeth Need​

1. Phosphorus:
    • Works with calcium to form hydroxyapatite, contributing to the hardness and structure of teeth.
  2. Vitamin D:
    • Facilitates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the digestive tract, which is essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth.
  3. Fluoride:
    • Strengthens tooth enamel by forming fluorapatite, a more decay-resistant form of enamel.
    • Helps to reverse early tooth decay.
  4. Vitamin K2:
    • Plays a role in directing calcium to the bones and teeth and away from soft tissues and arteries.
  5. Magnesium:
    • Essential for the structural development of teeth.
    • Helps with the absorption and metabolism of calcium.
  6. Collagen:
    • Provides a framework for teeth, especially in the dentin and the cementum (the layer that covers the tooth root).
Teeth are stealing literally every single fucking resource ffs :feelsree:

ALL TRUECELS SHOULD REPLACE THEIR USELESS TEETH WITH 3D-PRINTED DENTURES! THEN CALCIUM CAN ACTUALLY GO INTO YOUR SKELETON TO INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT.

IF YOU ARE A SHORTCEL, IT'S BECAUSE OF TEETH
Teeth are a social thing too, teeth are like a social symbol, it is a symbol of revolt for them to rot

Teeth need to be rotted because they are a cope. They take the resources like the above said as well. Rot them all out and use 3-d printed dentures.

Toothpaste is fucking gay to use I have many thread on why brushing teeth’s is gay.

Pros: don’t need to spend time to brush teeth anymore
Cons: lot of tooth pain