Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What are the odds this latest dead rapper got cucked?

What are the odds this latest dead rapper got cucked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based nigger

It's a number 1 cause of female deaths. Even thugmaxxers usually just slap a whore. If he was a psycho he would probably just kill her and the children too but not himself. Murder suicide is probably cuckoldry 99% of the time.

Poor nig fell in love with a proper garden tool. :feelshehe:

I vote no because 1. Why killing yourself over a worthless whore, he shouldve killed her only. 2. Life in prison would launch his career, great marketing trick for any rapper.:feelsdevil:

Just Pump and dumb My nigger , you Dont cohabitate with a single Mom

Then again dudes are desperate AS fuck Out there .

If a foid cheats on you, you have to kill her and it's worth killing her and maybe killing a cop or two before they get you because if she lives and you live, you will be forever remember as a man who got cheated on. Death before dishonor. This is a concept femasites and soyfaggots don't understand. It's being a masculine male and not letting society repress you.

This is why only virgins are acceptable for relationships, they are the less likely to cheat. I want a virgin because I don't want to be forced wo kill cops in a situation where I don't have an army of fellow incels alongside me.

Why are niggers like that?

Too bad about him. Too bad too many whores get away with ruining lives men build up. they think they can just topple a livelihood and just walk away.