Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the odds that a normie in his mid 40s and up can get an attractive teenage-20s foid

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Let's say that we are talking about your average looking 45 y/o and up white guy that's average looks and average height. He is not rich and has a middle class income. What are his odds of getting a teen or 20 something foid that is considered conventionally attractive?

teenage-20s​

bruh moment

teenage-20s​

bruh moment
What years of leftist brainwashing does to a MF

20200312 143641

Depends how much money he is willing to spend.

He has to be a sugar daddy.

Women, especially zoomers are massive agecucks nowadays and will cry about a 20 year old male dating a 17 year old foid
The west will accept a 10 year old boy chopping off his nuts and being a girl but a 17 year old foid dating a 20 year old is what's degenerate?

One time i heard about one of my sisters friends who was 18 and dating some guy in his 40s who worked at taco bell with her

if you have the money then 100% obtainable, even the stacy ones

You either have to be very rich, or be a Chad and have good genetics and health in order to still look good at that age.

Sugar daddy is the only option here.

I have personally seen it once in my life. And no it wasn't just a couple passing by. I'll just leave it at that.

A middle aged white guy in his mid 40s atleast dating a early to mid 20s white foid.

I have personally seen it once in my life. And no it wasn't just a couple passing by. I'll just leave it at that.

A middle aged white guy in his mid 40s atleast dating a early to mid 20s white foid.
How did the man look?

Let's say that we are talking about your average looking 45 y/o and up white guy that's average looks and average height. He is not rich and has a middle class income. What are his odds of getting a teen or 20 something foid that is considered conventionally attractive?