Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the odds of getting a social circle at work?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
That’s my only option left. How does that even work? Do most people who work have friend groups from school and don’t usually talk to people at work or do they form social circles at work also to hang out with after work.

How bad do you think this’ll go for me? I’m a locationcel.

it'll be hard since most people have found friends at the working age

it'll be hard since most people have found friends at the working age
I’d prefer being friendless anyways (i hate all of humanity) but i need to conversate with people so i don’t come off as a creepo or retard and get fired.

You could expand your social circle at work but after school if you dont have one you're kindof fucked. Doesnt hurt trying.

That's what adults do

That's what adults do
No they get their friends from school to work with them and sometimes make a few friends at work.

No they get their friends from school to work with them and sometimes make a few friends at work.
No. Not all the time. Only if you grow up and work near you're childhood area... Lot's of people move around.

The only way for - new to the area people - is to make friends at work.

Even so. A lot of people have "full lives" meaning they are stupid Normie's locked into a loop.they literally have no time for anyone new in their lives... Married dudes are like that. Father's etc...

It's rare for childhood friends to work at the same area, unless it's literally "the only job in town" like the coal or timber industry...