Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the most Incel jobs ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
Plumber ? Janitor ? What are the most incel jobs ?

NEET is a job imo, living just feels like a overtime job that you are forced to do. Slave for other peoples dreams

I would say janitor is definitely one tbh.

Something that requires minimum human interaction

Office worker
Imagine being 40 and sitting your fat obese ass in front of a computer for 10 hours straight

Being a taxi driver seems like another possible option.

Trucker, Plumber, Electrician, Nightwatch, Programmer/Software Engineer, Office Worker, Shift Worker

probably working on applicationss
used to watch this youtuber. he would just make small ios apps for the app store then sell them. just him and his brother in law. sounds like easy work and never have to really do anything with people

another good one, to me, would probably be evidence police. the ones that look at video evidence and just categorize that shit all day. 8hrs of watching movies basically

Bus Driver, Janitor, Security Guard - pretty much any non-teacher job at a school.

Grocery store jobs tbh now that I think of it.
Randy

Night security guard

Construction worker

Working on a 911 ambulance, there are so many sub humans among us.

Anything at a school. Besides teachers and administration.

Something tech related.

Anything STEM
That field is 95% subhuman

IT work or anything solitary.

Also just being NEET

Analytical incels deserve the best well paid jobs since being a subhuman blackpilled is being high IQ and high sentience and high endurance. Not stupid normies who regurtitate all the meme info they watch or study at MemeVersity. Period.

Last edited:
I see a lot of guys with incel tier looks working the McDonald's drive thru tbh.

Something related to computers.

Analytical incels deserve the best well paid jobs since being a subhuman blackpilled is being high IQ and high sentience and high endurance. Not stupid normies who regurtitate all the meme info they watch or study at MemeVersity. Period.
High iq people in general should be paid higher in general but in many cases it's just not the case. Look at twitch Thots tbh.

Accountant, economist, statistician, soldier (of fortune)...

Security guard working the graveyard shift. I used to do that.

Electrician
I heard that in order to really make it in the field of electricians, you had to be a Chad with good charisma. But being a bottom rung electrician would probably be fitting of an incel.

is it weird that i think that sounds like a fun job
I loved it because no one bothered me, and I could do anything I wanted: read, sleep, eat, talk on the phone, etc. I was being paid to just be there. Wish it paid better, though. I would have never left it.

I loved it because no one bothered me, and I could do anything I wanted: read, sleep, eat, talk on the phone, etc. I was being paid to just be there. Wish it paid better, though. I would have never left it.

also why would they have security guards at a graveyard?

trying to keep those necrophilics out? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'd much rather be in a grave than digging it. Unless I'm digging my own.
Picture of the kids in the middle looks like they went munging tbh.

Any job where you have to serve people and be polite to them, no matter how much crap they give you: so checkout operator, fast food assistant, waiter, caterer, butler, etc. Though working in food processing is also suifuel, especially when you get shouted at by ugly fat old hags.