Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are the most cucked countries you can think of?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
In my opinion the most cucked countries in the world are Canada or maybe the UK from what I have heard atleast and also can't forget Germany, its one of the worst globohomo shitholes. What do you think?

Definitely Canada
Plus, other Western ones too

why is everyone saying canada? Other than the curry invasion that everyone in canada is against, what cucked things have they done?

why is everyone saying canada? Other than the curry invasion that everyone in canada is against, what cucked things have they done?
They are very feminist or atleast I heard so. Ask the Canadiancels, Im sure there are a couple of them here

In my opinion the most cucked countries in the world are Canada or maybe the UK from what I have heard atleast and also can't forget Germany, its one of the worst globohomo shitholes. What do you think?
Sweden, Russia, Germany

Very feminist, pro-LGBTQ+, always was quite cucked when it comes to "muh natives" to begin with, etc.

@Misogynist Vegeta

Every western country is cucked but there is still hope in Eastern Europe.

No order, but I'd say:
Canada
Germany
Sweden
UK
USA
South Korea
Russia
Jewkraine
Brazil

every anglo country
full of indians, shitty salaries, high cost of living, pretentious women

Sweden, Engorlund, france and germany,

In order of globohomolism

England > Germany > Sweden > France

I guess Sweden, maybe Norway, and South Korea.