Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the most cringe types of people on the internet?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I start with edgy mfs people who feel special because they say they like watching gore or death and things like that

It's just cringe ngl, it's not that others are scared or shocked, you're just very embarrassing

-Excessive edgelords
-Excessive trollfags
-SJWs
-Toilets
-Trannies

I start with edgy mfs people who feel special because they say they like watching gore or death and things like that

It's just cringe ngl, it's not that others are scared or shocked, you're just very embarrassing

Those YouTube channels were people who are not cops try to setup and confront people trying to get with minor teens.

Edgelords, trolls, pretty much everyone under 18. Also moralfags

People who say a bunch of "Smart" sounding words to act intelligent

Fakecel kids when they ask "Is it over?" when they list their height, their father's height (Usually 6ft+) when they know damn well it isn't.

Zoomers
Foids
Excessive edgelords
Simps
Whiteknights

Zoomers
Foids
Excessive edgelords
Simps
Whiteknights
The opposite of an edgelord is just as annoying. Soyboys who are offended by everything and overuse the words disgusted and horrified.

You are all missing out on the Furries, They are the most deranged People I have encountered. Even the most tame ones are usually into shit like Vore (eating each other). Every single one of them is Deranged and is accompanied by either one of those
-Trans
-Edgelord
-Softboy

Trannies.
Feminists.
White knights.
Performative Racists (like it's their only personality trait)
Edgelords.
The rest of womenkind.
Inkwells.