Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are the most based countries in the world?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
My list would be
1. Afghanistan
2. Iran
3. North Korea
4. Kyrgyzstan
5. Turkmenistan

Taliban controlled Afghanistan is obviously in the first place since they completely reject Globohomo

Then Iran and North Korea are needless to explain, they have some of the most based laws on women

Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan are also on the list, first Kyrgyzstan because as far as I know they are still very traditional and there is less degeneracy plus they have this:

View: https://youtu.be/DKAusMNTNnk?si=l6Apv2cKmIwgXYx3

Turkmenistan aswell, they are called the North Korea of Central Asia for a reason. Turkmenistan is one of the most closed countries in the world and they are still very traditional and against western degeneracy, I read in one article that women there have to cover their legs and other body parts with clothes so the foids there aren't sluts like the ones we have here in the west.
What would be your list of based countries?

None of them are based. Afghan men are treated like cannon fodder. They burn and molest little boys as well.

North Korea has 10 yrs mandatory military service. Nothing about it is based

I think there was an incident where 300 Iranian boys were rounded up and burnt alive by ISIS. Of course, ZOG focussed on female rape instead. The story barely came out.

El Salvador. Turns out you can wipe your ass with the Human Rights and come out a safer society as a result.
Japan. It will take an entire lifetime before it devolves into Brazil, and is first option for people who want out of the West.
Kazakhstan. Good morning

These countries are actually based by the real definition of basedness which is going against western civ ethics and not giving a fuck

North korea is imo the most based nation on earth

1.North Korea
2.Russia
3.China
4.Iran
5.Afghanistan
6.Mongolia

Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia (despite getting more cucked/westernised), Yemen, North Korea.

Poland, North Korea, Afghanistan