Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are the mathematical chances that these 8 people in this room are these exact races and genders?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Let's even assume this is in an city with high demo of both these races, SF, where 50% of people are white, and 33% are Asian. Can any high IQ mathcels work it out into a percentage? Genuinely curious.

jsjh4wt79uv41.jpg

Men are at a pathetic state. The best that a man can get - Gillette

Lol white guys need to settle with noodlewhores

Compute the probability P for one couple and take the fourth power.

P = 0.5*0.33
P^4 = 0.0074%

man, there can’t be a lot of east asian men in the west who get any pussy lol

Compute the probability P for one couple and take the fourth power.

P = 0.5*0.33
P^4 = 0.0074%

would the percentages not be halved since all foids are noodles, and all men are mayos assuming equal distribution of gender in both, and assuming everyone is straight?

0.25 x 0.165 = (0.04125)^4
= 0.0000029

like that? Am I correct in understanding that if JBW allegedly didn't exist, the chance of this group of people in the room would be 0.00029%

Just a coincidence

all foids are noodles, and all men are mayos

Yeah I may have messed up. You might be right.

Or not. When you pick the gender you don't have to multiply by 0.5, since I suppose you don't want to take into account homosexual couples. It's a conditional probability.

P(caucasian|male) = P(c&m)/p(m) = P(c)*P(m)/P(m)=P(c)

Which is a bit obvious when you think about it, which is why I instinctively ignored the gender factor.

Last edited:
Where are all the JBW theorists at ?

It just so happens that the men are all white, please don't be quick to observe the pattern and draw conclusions. We're all gonna make it guys, we just need to believe there's 1 out of 1000 girls that will love us.

Last edited:
It just so happens that the men are all white, please don't be quick to observe the pattern and draw conclusions. We're all gonna make it guys, we just need to believe there's 1 out of 1000 girls that will love us.

Ethnics shouldn't cherrypick bro!

Notice that it's not just about sexual preferences, but also about friendship preferences. Presumably, all the guys are friends (or all the females).

For better or worse, people tend to make friends with people of the same race.

If you take a picture of four friends in a city where half of the people are of one race and half of an other, and if race did not matter in forming friendships then the chance for them all to be of the same race would be 2 * 0.5^4 = 12.5%, which is fairly low. Yet nobody would be surprised by such picture.

Last edited:
Notice that it's not just about sexual preferences, but also about friendship preferences. Presumably, all the guys are friends (or all the females).

For better or worse, people tend to make friends with people of the same race.

If you take a picture of four friends in a city where half of the people are of one race and half of the other, the chance for them all to be if the same race is 2 * 0.5^4 = 12.5%, which is fairly low yet nobody would be surprised by such picture.
I think it's the other way around. The foids are descendants of immigrants and thus got along with each other in the past, while guys probably haven't met before they had known their respective noodles.

Last edited:
I think it's the other way around. Foids are descendants of immigrants and thus got along with each other in the past, while guys are probably haven't met before had known their respective noodles.
Maybe.

They just happen to have the best personalities %

Tale as old as Japan getting nuked

Who do ricecels even marry?
White men fleshlight leftovers

Most noodlewhores will squander their best years getting pumpNdumped by white cock in hopes of securing a white male.

When they fail numerous times and being near 30 yrs of age, they will then attempt to settle with a ricecel who has a decent income.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back