Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the holes like where you live?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
We've had a number of threads related to locale, but I'm curious as to how you perceive the w*men around you in relation to those elsewhere. While the full collective body of FHOs is largely homogeneous owing to their undifferentiated and inchoate characters, there might still be curious idiosyncrasies that develop in close spatial proximity. As for the whores you see daily: What type of chads do they usually go for (e.g. specific trait preferences like race, body type, cultural signaling/presentation)? How many of them are outwardly subdued by traditional mores? Do you find your environment uniquely inimical to incels or do you think things would be even worse somewhere else?

I've been in schools across various parts of the country and haven't noticed any especial differences of yet. More so than height, fitness, and even face I find them to be universally attracted to flummoxing insipidity. If you can run NT ayyyyyfag game, you're pretty much set with US cunts, as far as I can tell. Get a snapback cap, some tank tops, and a sincere appreciation of bug culture and you'll be set even if you look like an extraterrestrial famine victim; I've seen it with my own eyes.

Live in New York (state, not the city) but have also lived in New Jersey and PA. both NY and NJ have typical beach sluts. Obsessed with height on men. Long hair, get like $15 nails done every week (the stacys and roasties I used to work with did this every week, and they tanned too), a lot of them have several tattoos, lots of fakeup, yoga pants, crop tops.

More conservative in PA though, but you would still see these roasties, especially in the shady parts of town with drug problems. There would be a middle-aged roastie with several kids, some mixed, and she never knew who the father was. Lived in section 8 housing, used child support for herself, SSI and foodstamps, and was looking for a betabuxxer. They always looked nasty, typical roastie trash.

Well, in this area, most women are on the petite side. A good deal of them are fat. Most are white or Hispanic. I see a lot of Hispanic girls with short Hispanic guys but most of the guys are normie tier. Honestly, all of the couples here are normie. I've never see a truly ugly guy with a girl. Well, I take that back. I've seen one. Seen plenty of ugly girls with decent looking guys, though.

I don't talk to women(or anyone) outside of work so I can't really say what the attitudes of them are like except for the rare few I've interacted with these past years.

finland. almost all are stacies and almost all are feministe and whory

Women’s fuckholes are the same anywhere in the world tbh.

I'm in PA and most of the girls are fat or single moms. Pretty degenerate.

Suicel said:
Women’s fuckholes are the same anywhere in the world tbh.

What do you call the useless skin around a w*man's fuckholes? I don't know about you, but I just call it a hole too. As far as I can tell the structures are continuous.

Very stuck up. Openly abuse ugly men and make fun of them knowing we cant hit them or say anything back. They view us as dirt on their shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back