Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the features you hate most about yourself

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me it's without a doubt, hairline and jawline.

I have an uneven jawline where one is more lopsided and weaker than the other.

to make it worse my hair parts to the side where the side with the weaker lopsided jawline is seen. So I have the shitty jawline on display with my fivehead.

I looked at all my childhood pics to confirm. My hairline has always been fucking dogshit and super high up. Five year old me already looked 40 years old. It looks fucking AWFUL.

Maybe jaw implants and hair transplant can salvage my ugly mug but I doubt it. But I have to try.

Being alive. Probably my bad skin is what i dislike the most

My face and height

Not gonna say because I don't need more ropefuel

There is no surgery that would fix you, its beyond over

Recessed Chin, Fat lips, nose and a sub 6' height

My skeletal frame, and big head.

My top three
1. Eyes they are far apart and pop out like mesut ozil
2. Nose. genuinely never seen someone who has one bigger than mine
3. Shape of my head. Tiny narrow fucking jaw and then a massive forehead

Height. Unfortunately it's unfixable.

No facial hair and my chin tbh

The fact i haven't died yet

Forehead and chin

My nose is big and crooked and is accentuated by my small jawline

being autistic.

For me it's without a doubt, hairline and jawline.

I have an uneven jawline where one is more lopsided and weaker than the other.

to make it worse my hair parts to the side where the side with the weaker lopsided jawline is seen. So I have the shitty jawline on display with my fivehead.

I looked at all my childhood pics to confirm. My hairline has always been fucking dogshit and super high up. Five year old me already looked 40 years old. It looks fucking AWFUL.

Maybe jaw implants and hair transplant can salvage my ugly mug but I doubt it. But I have to try.
For me, it is my Big Typical Nigger Nose.

lower third, but tbh whole skull.

My big nose with a deviated septum and frame

My short mandible and weak chin. I dare not cut my beard off I'm afraid I'll rope instantly if I see my clean shaven face.

My nose, eyes, ears, hair, , frame

I'm a ricecel. Imagine the ugliest oldcel ricecel trucel KHHV you can think of, with every deficiency you can think of.

That's me.

Literally fucking everything, not even kidding.

My height, acne and jawline/chin

Eye area and big, fat disgusting lips

big nose, big eyebrows, undefined chin, not white skin, shy, foolish, naive, make mistakes that others don't make, bad luck, truth on account I'd rather be dead in a cemetery.

nose, lips, and facial bones. Frame can be hidden with baggy clothes but there is no gym for your face.

My height. I wish I were tall.

height. second place is chin/jaw area
I'm a ricecel. Imagine the ugliest oldcel ricecel trucel KHHV you can think of, with every deficiency you can think of.

That's me.
ugly bastard tag on hentai haven tier?

height, skin and jaw

not as important as the others, but my frame is also fucked beyond belief. i got a better ass/hip-waist ratio than most stacys

My injured jew nose.

dorsal hump on nose and a shitty recessed chin/jawline

Diffuse thinning, looks absolutely ridiculous, male pattern balding is legit the most disfiguring, stupidly pointless disease to ever exist.