Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the different standards of Western foids compared to S.A. foids?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
S.A. = South American

So look, we all know that locationcels exist.
@itsOVER is the best example, he wasn't able to get laid in the UK, but he literally slayed in Thailand.
Why so? -Because SEA foids have lower/other standards and Western halo helps you a lot to get laid there.
That's why people can ascend with SEA foids, but not with Western foids.

But now my question is, do you think someone could get laid with Western foids if he's in theory able to fuck foids from South America?
The difference between Western foids and S.A. foids isn't that huge than Western foids and SEA foids.
But S.A. foids still have lower standards, other tastes (e.g. being blond is a benefit there) and Western halo still plays some kind of role. But it's not that extreme.

What are your thoughts?
Can you fuck White (Western) foids if you in theory can fuck foids from South America?

Damn it, I can't express myself.

Last edited:
It's still high, especially in the big cities

Yes, Latinas will date you if you are European with White skin. Don't ask me how I know that. :chad:

Yes, Latinas will date you if you are European with White skin. Don't ask me how I know that. :chad:
I mean, if you can in theory fuck Latinas, can you also fuck Western foids?

Let me guess, you got matches in SA and you're wondering if that means you're enough for german women? :feelsEhh:
Asking for a friend obviously. :feelsthink:

I mean, if you can in theory fuck Latinas, can you also fuck Western foids?
You are incorrect, sir. Latinas have a fetish for Western European men. Ascending in S.A will not increase your chances of ascending back in Europe. Why would you want to fuck a Western diseased foid anyway? You're better off with the Eastern foids from Ukraine or Belarus. These girls know only poverty and discomfort, hence their loyalty and feminine qualities because it's necessary for them to have it unlike the foids here in Western Europe.

Cope, I'm white (no, I don't have black or indigenous ancestry) in south america, and still don't get laid. It's all about face

You are incorrect, sir. Latinas have a fetish for Western European men. Ascending in S.A will not increase your chances of ascending back in Europe. Why would you want to fuck a Western diseased foid anyway? You're better off with the Eastern foids from Ukraine or Belarus. These girls know only poverty and discomfort, hence their loyalty and feminine qualities because it's necessary for them to have it unlike the foids here in Western Europe.
Nononono, that's not what I meant.
Let's assume whitecel X gets dating app matches in S.A., will he also be able to get matches in Western countries?

Damn what about being 176cm White(pale) blue eyes Dark hair British accent

Let's assume whitecel X gets dating app matches in S.A., will he also be able to get matches in Western countries?
Yeah, I guess so but not that much. Western foids have high standards. Do you even read what MGTOW/Red-pill cucks say about women's high standards in the west?

A friend you say... :feelssus:

Latinos are subhuman, just ask @Dregster666 how many mexican normies would be incel if they were born in the US, and a western blue collar is wealthier than a SA white collar.

A broke ugly latina obviously has way lower standards than a white cunt living in the west, if you can attract white western cunt you obviously can attract an SA whore but not the other way around.
Yeah, I guess so but not that much. Western foids have high standards. Do you even read what MGTOW/Red-pill cucks say about women's high standards in the west?
Yeah, Western foids obviously have the highest standards of all.
But so it's not completely over for whitecel X in Western countries?

If a person can get matches in a large SA city they can probably get some in the West.

other way around kek. If you slay South American women, we can't know if you can slay Western white women. But if you slay Western white women, you'd surely slay in South America

Yeah, Western foids obviously have the highest standards of all.
But so it's not completely over for whitecel X in Western countries?
Whitecels have to do what itsOVER did in Russia, Ukraine and Thailand. I live beside the former great British empire. The West ceased to exist after 1945. Stop deluding yourself as an Albaniancel who think this place is a golden paradise. It's 95% over for Whitecels here. Our looks-match is drinking cum on the weekend while we fantasise about entering into a relationship with her JFL.

That whitecel X (who is obviously not you) should follow the redpill and ascend (like 50% of .co)
Whitecel X is already self improvementmaxxing (including looks), but he just needs confirmation of his assumptions.
Don't worry, I'll tell him. :feelsEhh:
other way around kek. If you slay South American women, we can't know if you can slay Western white women. But if you slay Western white women, you'd surely slay in South America
Ehh I literally meant it the way you're saying.

SA foids are westernising quickly. I saw a celebration post on twitter the other day; Abortion had been legalised in like Argentina or somewhere near. The only reason they are celebrating is it cos they can fuck more chads and delay the settling down

you also have to realise that uk foids are way more shallow than european / US.

im saying this from rejection experience as a Ukcel

I mean surely it’s not that different they’re right next to eachother
Yes, its pretty similar tbh, but I think in brazil is more difficult to get laid than in other S.A countries, like Peru or Equador. In the south of south america (argentina, uruguay and south brazil) , the majority of population is non mixed white, so being white makes no difference in your SMV.

Basically, if you want to go to S.A and get laid easily, go to the north of south america, not to the south