Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are the differences between python and swift ?

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★★
title

cause the syntax looks almost identical

Took me all of 10 seconds to search google

Don't bother with swift. Very limited job market.

python = incel who ascended
swift = fakecel

>Inceldom discussion

title

cause the syntax looks almost identical
There are big differences in the syntax and swift is more strict on typing I think

difference is in purpose

fuck you with your search engine shaming
Well fuck your attention seeking foid tendencies. It's not my fault you're too stupid to Google something.

Use the internet for the answer you want instead of posting your retarded questions here.

"Hurrrrr, I wonder what the differences between two languages are. Better seek the answer on a forum for lonely men"

Head ass

Last edited:
Reminds me of Taylor swift she made fun of incels :feelsUgh:

Since it's Inceldom Discussion, I'd say the difference is, I know about the former.

python = incel who ascended
swift = fakecel
high IQ. I bet app development has less incels than data analysis roles. Same with front end having less incels than back end. Also embedded is the most trucel field

Well fuck your attention seeking foid tendencies. It's not my fault you're too stupid to Google something.

Use the internet for the answer you want instead of posting your retarded questions here.

"Hurrrrr, I wonder what the differences between two languages are. Better seek the answer on a forum for lonely men"

Head ass
all coding forums banned me for my AGI research