Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are the changes of having worse lives than incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date
Deleted member 36508

Deleted member 36508

sad because of world sufferings. 1st dimcel
-
If I had a guarantee that being dead I stay dead, with nothing after, then I'd kill myself almost immediately. What really stops me, is not hell or heaven: those are clearly bs. No, what stops me is being scared of reincarnating something worse... because now at least I know the truth, the dangers, and have somehow this (shitty) situation under control (plus having coping "stuffs").

So one question is: what animal lives as depressed and sad as incels (or better, as me)? Surely dogs and cats live a way better life, as all humans pets.
Generally speaking, animals can suffer form physical pain, but it's nothing worse than what we humans do to each other, and they die early eventually. They don't suffer any of the mental pain though, which imo is the worst kind in the long run. The few exceptions (some animal being tortured), eventually die soon... but those might be pretty brutal terrifying and agonizing.
Another problem, could be reincarnating into a shittier human life. This could actually be a problem... a bigger problem.

But does it really matter, in the end? Even if reincarnation was a thing, the best way to deal with it would be to terminate early all unhappy lives... so to maximize happy-lives time. So maybe I should take advantage of the knowledge and means I have, and use those to terminate myself early and painlessly: a privilege most animals dont have. Don't u agree?!

I think pretty much all farm animals have it way worse than pretty much all humans, barring maby people tortured by terrorists or a gang
getting stuck in one's body is a pretty terrifying though :giga:

brutal onereplypill

Animals get more sympathy than humans(incels). Look up Californias new "animal welfare" law. They are lobbying for literal pigs to have "humane" rights. Of course its all virtue signaling and noone really gives a shit about what happens to pigs or farm animals but the fact that they are taking literal animals welfare seriously at the legislative level is as big a :blackpill: that you can take.

I think pretty much all farm animals have it way worse than pretty much all humans, barring maby people tortured by terrorists or a gang
getting stuck in one's body is a pretty terrifying though :giga:
Idk, farm animals might actually be happy, they never worry or feel bad. It never happens that they jump off a cliff to die.
ahahha, well there is a lot of traffic lately on the site

Same here , I fear this existence is a sick evil eternal hell. I have had spiritual experiences but none of them good and just revealing to me that nothing but cruelty was ever directed toward me and whether that's a curse or mind fuck such as being told it's because I'm powerful that the elite target me and the light can't get to me when in reality it's just ultimately cruel and the light is dark and the dark is light and both are sick and evil sadistic beyond belief.

I mean, the only way to have it worse than an incel in a first world coutry is to be an incel in a country at war. And then there's literaly no one who has it worse.

Animals do suffer mental pain

People with big disabilities have it worse. But other than that, out of all healthy able bodied people, we have it worst