Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the best video game trailers you've ever seen?

Their quality and my anticipation for the said video games continues to decline, considering the degeneracy-pushing, SJW agenda seemingly being pushed into any and every video game or piece of media being released these days by the globohomo corporations manufacturing them... :feelsUgh:

But I usually play games without watching the trailers anyways. :feelskek:

Their quality and my anticipation for the said video games continues to decline, considering the degeneracy-pushing, SJW agenda seemingly being pushed into any and every video game or piece of media being released these days by the globohomo corporations manufacturing them... :feelsUgh:

But I usually play games without watching the trailers anyways. :feelskek:
I particularly watch trailers for games that really interest me, but the fact that games are in decline is a fact.

I dont know which trailer it was exactly bc there are multiple ones but one of the best Ive ever seen are from one of my favorite videogames of all time Nier: Automata. "normal" trailers and gameplay trailers were very convincing to instantly buy and fall in love with it.

What also left a big impression on me was a gameplay-trailer I just randomly stumbled upon. It was from Horizon Zero Dawn and it convinced me to buy that one aswell.

I also liked how from software randomly dropped the Elden Ring trailer out of knowhere after giving little to no details about the game for a long time.

I dont know which trailer it was exactly bc there are multiple ones but one of the best Ive ever seen are from one of my favorite videogames of all time Nier: Automata. "normal" trailers and gameplay trailers were very convincing to instantly buy and fall in love with it.

What also left a big impression on me was a gameplay-trailer I just randomly stumbled upon. It was from Horizon Zero Dawn and it convinced me to buy that one aswell.

I also liked how from software randomly dropped the Elden Ring trailer out of knowhere after giving little to no details about the game for a long time.
I bought Nier: Automata some time ago but I never played it, is it really a good game?

I bought Nier: Automata some time ago but I never played it, is it really a good game?
Bro dont get me started. I could never write a proper review about it, i just have too many thoughts about it.
Its prolly a love it or hate it game. For me its literally art. I have so much respect for Yoko Taro, he really tries to push the boundaries of video games, experimenting and taking creative risks. His mentality is what every artist should strive for.
I love the story, the characters, the world, the music, the humor, the designs, the artstyle, the story-telling, the atmosphere, the gameplay mechanics, the enemy designs, the bosses, the weapons, how unconventional and fresh it is, how dark it was, the cameraperspective changes in some areas of the game (becoming a sidescrawler or top down for some sections f.e.) and how its a fresh mix of multiple video game genres.
I found it quite thought provoking and memorable. its a timeless classic in my eyes, but prolly not for everyone, but I dont care.
It is really unique.
I got all achievements and played virtually the entire game on the hardest difficulty, where you die with one hit.
I 100% everything, I had all weapons, upgraded them all, read everything there was to read, got all the endings, unlocked everything,
catched every fish, catalogued every enemy, got every item, did every quest and I finished the dlc aswell.
Before I lost all my music on my phone, I also had a ton of music from the game that I was listening to.