Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the best experiences you’ve had trolling on social media?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★★
Has anyone ever trolled on Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and gotten back some angry response that you thought was funny?

I always get death threads

Honestly don't even know why I got banned, one day I woke up and browsed reddit, it says you are suspended

Honestly don't even know why I got banned, one day I woke up and browsed reddit, it says you are suspended
That’s strange, and it’s happened to me as well

08e

Soyddit is a waste of time, I gave up trolling on there after my 4th account got suspended

someone killed them self because of some trolling i barely partake in, was a furry so nothing of value lost

Soyddit is a waste of time, I gave up trolling on there after my 4th account got suspended
lol really? Hahaha? I’ve already gotten banned off several dozens of accounts. Fr

What sort of comments did you post?

I posted this in the following image in the deleted comment there:
As bad as circumsicion may be, it's not even as close as bad as child troon-ism is.
IMG 7935

What sort of comments did you post?
I mostly kept it tame since I knew if i took it too far I would get banned instantly on that soyed site

I was also on r/doomer arguing with some retards who said incels don't belong in the doomer community

I mostly kept it tame since I knew if i took it too far I would get banned instantly on that soyed site

I was also on r/doomer arguing with some retards who said incels don't belong in the doomer community
I see. Really? I thought doomers would be sympathetic to incels. Well not on communist Reddit.