Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What are the best exercises to lowbodyfatmaxing?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I'm gymceling but I think the only legit way of gymcelinh is lowering your bodyfat to improve your face. What are the best exercises to achieve that?

I'm gymceling but I think the only legit way of gymcelinh is lowering your bodyfat to improve your face. What are the best exercises to achieve that?
Running.

Foe now, since I am between the jobs and have free time, I jogg for 5 km daily. It helps a little. However, healthy diet is must. Without it all exercises are a waste of time.

This is my plan, to lowbodyfatmaxx for the sake of my face and NBPEL penis size. Even though my body is hideous I am hoping it wouldn't look any worse if I lost all the fat. Plus I don't want to use steroids (this is what it would take for me to build muscle as I can't do it natty) for several reasons.

40 pushups 80 crunches for every 3 hour run atleast 2 km for a day

Supersets and circuits

Anything involving cardio; running, elliptical machine, steps machine, bike. Also lifting weights also helps reduce body fat.

And remember you can never out train a bad diet. Chicken, tuna, salmon, broccoli, spinach, kale, eggs, brown rice is the good you want.

Cut out chocolate, sweets, sugary drinks, processed ready meals.

Diet. You can't exercise away a bad diet. weight loss is 90% diet imo.

Fasting while in ketosis.

Table pushaways and fork putdowns.

Also you are right about leanbodyfat maxxing. That's the only way to go up a few points. Gymcelling as a natty is totally worthless.

JFL at fasting, you guys want to stay skinnyfat? OP actually wants to have a decent body to go with his improved face.
Fasting is not catabolic if you know how to do it, I'm 38 yo and have done dozens of diets and steroids cycles, if you are semi lean, then fasting for more than 36hrs is not recommended, but if you are overweight or even obese, fasting for 2-4 days, then reefed + a full body workout is the best and fastest method, you only eat on workout days (twice a week) and fast! You can always gain muscle later!

In my case, I already have my muscle memory and all the muscle autophagy that happens during fasting makes my muscle mass recover in a matter of weeks! But losing fat is hard and takes a lot of time without fasting on conventional diets!

Gymcelling on gear when you don't know how to do it natty is retarded.

Maybe, but there have been studies done showing that even sedentary gear users were building more muscle that natty lifters. You can half ass it and still make more gains.

Years and years of dedicated natty lifting:
pbZLI8e.jpg

1 year transformation on gear by a "bro":
hqdefault.jpg

Keto diet plus hiit cardio plus heavy compound lifts.......

And steroids.

Maybe, but there have been studies done showing that even sedentary gear users were building more muscle that natty lifters. You can half ass it and still make more gains.

pbZLI8e.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
You'll lose everything once you come off the gear if you don't know how to eat or train properly, and gear has shitty side effects like gynecomastia and testicular shrinkage.

If you only care about leanmaxxing, gear is completely unnecessary unless you want to get down to a ridiculously low body fat percentage, which is dumb since you hit a serious point of diminishing returns facially after around 12%. There's a difference between being chiseled and being gaunt.
Fasting is not catabolic if you know how to do it, I'm 38 yo and have done dozens of diets and steroids cycles, if you are semi lean, then fasting for more than 36hrs is not recommended, but if you are overweight or even obese, fasting for 2-4 days, then reefed + a full body workout is the best and fastest method, you only eat on workout days (twice a week) and fast! You can always gain muscle later!

In my case, I already have my muscle memory and all the muscle autophagy that happens during fasting makes my muscle mass recover in a matter of weeks! But losing fat is hard and takes a lot of time without fasting on conventional diets!
I honestly prefer protein-sparing modified fasting for dropping body fat quickly. Gaining muscle takes far too long for me to piss it away with conventional fasting. When I tried fasting, I just went from fat to skinnyfat.

Last edited:
Calisthenics (pushups and pullups). They use your whole body, and is a good mix of cardio and muscle building. You also don't have to deal with all the normies and foids at the gym :feelsokman:

short sprints while fasted will get the pounds dropping. that is if you also stay away from to much sugar during the day and get plenty of proteins.

You'll lose everything once you come off the gear if you don't know how to eat or train properly, and gear has shitty side effects like gynecomastia and testicular shrinkage.

If you only care about leanmaxxing, gear is completely unnecessary unless you want to get down to a ridiculously low body fat percentage, which is dumb since you hit a serious point of diminishing returns facially after around 12%. There's a difference between being chiseled and being gaunt.

I honestly prefer protein-sparing modified fasting for dropping body fat quickly. Gaining muscle takes far too long for me to piss it away with conventional fasting. When I tried fasting, I just went from fat to skinnyfat.

You will lose muscle but if you do strict no carb, low fat, high protein re-feeds under 500 calories every 2-3 days its negligible. The key is to stay in ketosis and continue training. One set full body routines 2-3x a week with HIIT cardio if you have the energy. Dry fasting and sauna is hardcore but could kill you. The autophagy can tighten loose skin somewhat combined with sauna. I'd have a cheat day every 2-3 weeks and do high rep, high volume after if you binged on carbs.

A fat fuck could water fast for 3+ months and still go on. It depends on how much of a fat fuck you are.

He's asking how to lose bf% and this is the fastest way I can think of. Most don't have the discipline to do it (me), but I've seen it work with multiple people. Most I can go is 24-48 hrs and my refeed is typically 1000-1500 calories, no carbs, usually barbecue with salad. I've lost about 30 lbs in 3 months but couldn't be bothered to work out or do hiit. Most I do is walk my dog every day. This week I gave up and eating tons of sugar. I'm a piece of shit. I was a fat fuck powerlifter and bloatmaxxed for 10+ years so maybe there's still muscle under there. I dunno and it's not like it matters.

Really, the healthiest way would be to take your current weight, multiply it by 10 and do 80 to 90 percent of that total in calories/day. Do a upper/lower split with some low intensity cardio every other day and you'd look better in a year. You do need glycogen to do high volume weight training (at least I do). Lifting without carbs makes me feel like shit.

Last edited:
Really, the healthiest way would be to take your current weight, multiply it by 10 and do 80 to 90 percent of that total in calories/day. Do a upper/lower split with some low intensity cardio every other day and you'd look better in a year. You do need glycogen to do high volume weight training (at least I do). Lifting without carbs makes me feel like shit.
So multiply it by 8 or 9?

I really think a lot of people here undervalue lean muscle mass. While it is true that low bf% is more important for being attractive to the opposite sex than high FFMI, having muscle makes you appear leaner and gives proportion to your frame, and it makes fat loss easier by eating calories. It's also practically useful--moving furniture and garbage bags around is much faster and easier when you can deadlift twice your body weight.

And let's be honest: there's probably something else wrong when most normies walk around at 25%+ body fat and get laid just fine.

Diet. 24-72 hour fasting is really easy and very effective

Not eating anything for 72 hours is easy?
You're allowed water, black coffee and tea (no sugar or milk)

The initial 24 hours is a bitch but once you get past that point it's pretty easy. You can only do 24 hour intervals if you want. But the biggest problem is that after the fast people binge. The best way to do it obviously is to fast then just eat a good meal once it's done with meat and rice that isn't gorging in calories but still filling to get you back to normal.

Threads like these are brilliant. For me this is looksmax equivalent discussion. Helpful & beneficial plus solely run by Incels.

pbZLI8e.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

expecting to look like you lift as a natty is retarded

but the bottom guy said he diets by having NO CARB WEEKS meaning on very low cal

The initial 24 hours is a bitch but once you get past that point it's pretty easy.
I'm saying this as someone who's done multiple 5, 7, and 10 day fasts, and one 35 day fast.

The initial "rough" period can last anywhere from 24 to 72 hours.

The "easy" period after that ends at or around the 5-day mark, and it'll get hard again.

It's not until you get to day 12-14 that it'll truly be easy -- at least until day 28-30, which is the point where fasting any longer is a true test of willpower. Even Jesus didn't fast longer than 40 days.
expecting to look like you lift as a natty is retarded
I'm a natty and I look like I lift, at least shirtless or with a tight shirt.

I'm saying this as someone who's done multiple 5, 7, and 10 day fasts, and one 35 day fast.

The initial "rough" period can last anywhere from 24 to 72 hours.

The "easy" period after that ends at or around the 5-day mark, and it'll get hard again.

It's not until you get to day 12-14 that it'll truly be easy -- at least until day 28-30, which is the point where fasting any longer is a true test of willpower. Even Jesus didn't fast longer than 40 days.

I'm a natty and I look like I lift, at least shirtless or with a tight shirt.
35 days? Mogs my 3 day maxes hard. You must be a legit skellycel

35 days? Mogs my 3 day maxes hard. You must be a legit skellycel
I had somehow managed to look emaciated and chubby at the same time; the worst form of skinnyfat imaginable. Bodyweight pushups were a 5 rep max for me and I had started walking up stairs with a cane. That's when I began to realize how stupid and pointless fasting is. Now I eat 4 times a day and am fit with abs and bicep veins, and roll my eyes when I see someone here telling people to fast when they've made posts before crying about how skinnyfat they are.

I had somehow managed to look emaciated and chubby at the same time; the worst form of skinnyfat imaginable. Bodyweight pushups were a 5 rep max for me and I had started walking up stairs with a cane. That's when I began to realize how stupid and pointless fasting is. Now I eat 4 times a day and am fit with abs and bicep veins, and roll my eyes when I see someone here telling people to fast when they've made posts before crying about how skinnyfat they are.
People can't find a middle ground. Fasting can be useful if done right (and if needed), just about like anything else. It's usually the fatty mindset id say. people will starve themselves then gorge on junk food after thinking they "earned it". or, they simply starve themselves without countering it with exercise or proper nutrition after.

People can't find a middle ground. Fasting can be useful if done right (and if needed), just about like anything else. It's usually the fatty mindset id say. people will starve themselves then gorge on junk food after thinking they "earned it". or, they simply starve themselves without countering it with exercise or proper nutrition after.
I wouldn't call fasting a middle ground. It's still emotionally driven trash that only works for people who have the genetics for it. A well-planned non-deficient diet with a substantial calorie deficit is the middle ground I'd go for and has given me the best results.

I wouldn't call fasting a middle ground. It's still emotionally driven trash that only works for people who have the genetics for it. A well-planned non-deficient diet with a substantial calorie deficit is the middle ground I'd go for and has given me the best results.
yes, I would agree that overall lower intake is always effective for everyone. However, fasting has been effective for me in the cases i do it. It is not something I do regularly regardless.

do a cycle of clenbuterol and you'll be pretty ripped in like 2-3 weeks

yes, I would agree that overall lower intake is always effective for everyone. However, fasting has been effective for me in the cases i do it. It is not something I do regularly regardless.
I'll agree, fasting is much better done on occasion than on a regular basis. Too much fasting, and your body will adapt, largely by burning off muscle.

Here's the way you do it:

1) buy protein shakes. Powder works too if you want to mix in water. You want low/no carb ones. I like premiere protein, but muscle milk or whatever is in sale is fine. Shouldn't have hardly any carbs.

2) buy a can of Morton's Lite Salt. This is a potassium sodium mix. This will help you keep the balance you need in this extreme time. Add 1tsb of this to your shakes. Should be fine. If you get cramps, double it.

3.) If you're over 18% body fat (caliper test), drink one shake a day until you're 18%. Once you get to 18%, drink two shakes per day because you need to up the protein. When you have so much fat, your body will burn more of that, less fat, you start getting catabolic and it goes for muscle.

4.) drink a fuck load of water.

5.) Don't bother working out. Lay around. You'll feel like shit, but your BMR will still mean that after your 400 or whatever cal intake, you're still losing like 1500-2k cal a day if you're fat with a 2400 bmr. First two weeks will be 10-20lbs, which is 7-14lbs water/shit, and a few lbs of true tissue loss.

6.) Adherence, even without activity, should net you 3-4lbs true fat loss per week if you're over 18%.

Once you get to 12%, the diet is over. Add in clean carbs, add in roids, get a tight shirt, go to the gym, hammer curl some 40's, get demoralized because a guy with way better genes than you is eating pizza at the desk while fingering the high school slut desk worker.

Oh yeah, get a multivitamin.

This is essentially the protein sparing modified fast pro bb's do.

go steroidsmaxx

I dropped a lot of weight by simply changing my diet.

Does fasting actually work? I don't want to become a fucking soyboy, if I don't eat I'll become weak

Cardio and fork putdowns.

I have done several fasts. I aimed for a 10 day and was dead tired on the 7th so I ate. I don't fast anymore. Mostly cause it interferes with exercise and having energy at my physical job.

I eat beef, pasta and donuts and I'm losing fat regardless of the processed food. Everyone says to eat clean but I think low calories matters more. My weight is almost the same as before but I have far less fat on my frame since I have gained muscle. And no I'm not coping, I have far less fat to pinch on my waist and I am visibly slimmer in the mirror.