Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Are The "Benefits" Of Being Incel?(If any exist)

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
If there's any upsides to our harsh, miserable, and discomforting existence-what would you say they are?

The only thing I can really think of from the top of my head, is that we might have less social-responsibilities & can spend time on copes such as vidya, reading, movies & shows, meditation, writing, naturemaxxing, etc.

You can't get STDs.

people don't expect much from you i guess

I think you summed up the only benefits of being an incel

You don't have to spend money

We don't have the emotional stress of a cucked relationship like bluepilled sub 5s and normies do.

You can get with blood transfusion and a nurse can transmit it to you but chances are low.
even mother can transmit herpes to her children for example after sucking so many dicks

You don't need to worry about getting cheated on and you don't need to go through all the bs in relationship.

Also you don't need to worry about pleasing people as you know that it won't matter anyways

Cant get divorceraped or cucked

We can’t get cucked

You won't end up in a dead bedroom relationship and won't get divorce raped. You won't be slaving away for someone else (wife and kids) WITH ZERO PAY OFF in the end when you'd just get tossed away and replaced with chad. This is the fate of most normie men, they don't even get to experience genuine desire and love from a foid for these sacrifices, only chadlites, chads and htns get that. It really is better to be an incel than a normie in that case

What Are The "Benefits" Of Being Incel?​

You get to see the full ugly side of humanity. You get to experience dark enlightenment through the blackpill's teachings on primal evolutionary sociobiology. Being blackpilled is like having your third eye open up.

Normies can't access this dark enlightenment because they are protected by their friends, family, romantic prospects, etc.

- Don't have to pay money for meals or dates & Valentine's day gifts.
- Don't have to worry about STD's or false rape allegations.
- Don't give to worry about getting cucked in a relationship or marriage.
- Don't have to worry about losing everything in a divorce.
- Can have peace & quiet & not have to listen to some annoying cunt.
- Don't have some annoying bitch bossing you around.
- Can keep your own money & don't have to provide for some femoid & her children or dogs.
- Can sleep in peace without some femoid snoring right next to you.
- Can have your own routine without some femoid interfering in it.
- Can speak to AI girlfriends without feeling guilty.

There's plenty of benefits honestly.

also foids are annoying and a hassle

No cuckery
Our skepticism can save us too sometimes

Its like saying whats the benefits of having brain cancer and being in a wheel chair, thats how I feel while I see them having sex while I rot

You can post here