Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are the 300 lurkers thinking?

• Thread starter Sensoryprocessingcel
  • Start date
They come here to laugh at us. We are like zoo animals to them.

November 3rd. Youv all been warned.

-Inceltears trying to keep their dying sub alive with whatever scraps they can find here
-Foids working as "reporters" on some shitty office dead end job to make another article about how dangerous incels are
-Actual incels that for some reason don't want to register and just lurk
-Bored normalfaggots that heard about this site from some friend and decided it could be fun to see what's here

I can't think of more

Last edited:
Im here sincerely but theres definetly some funny posts..in fact this place could mutate the memes if it wanted. Fuckin lazycels. We need to mutate the npc meme. 4chan has the numbers to mess with people on twitter n shit tho.

-Inceltears trying to keep their dying sub alive with whatever scraps they can find here
-Foids working as "reporters" on some shitty office dead end job to make another article about how dangerous incels are
-Actual incels that for some reason don't want to register and just lurk
-Bored normalfaggots that they heard about this site from some friend and decided it could be fun to see what's here

I can't think of more

>NPCs
>Thinking

No bro

They come here to laugh at us. We are like zoo animals to them.

Littearly. They read about our suffering and laugh with their gf´s. We are designed to be mocked so the rest of humanity feels better.

incels who dont log in, probably online on phone and not computer
bro dont be so paranoid u fucking cuck

Because they know we know more than they think we know they know :feelshehe:
I dont understand the last they know. Other than they were NEVER optimists and at some point we were. :feelsbadman: also they were cunts yesterday. Meanwhile im probably jr the 19th or some shit on hard mode.

probably people that think that they are fucked up this way or another, they come here to see people that are way more fucked up, that way they feel better about themselves

Thinking.....THIN KING!!! SLIM OVERLORD KONFIRM!!:feelsahh:

JFL, this site is 90% lurkers and fakecels

JFL, this site is 90% lurkers and fakecels
Woul a larper really be so obsessed with losers thay lurk frequently...almost worse than a cel. Thats like me cartwheeling past a wheelchaircel.

Hi lurkers lick my balls

Some lurking incels who will eventually realize we are right.

Cocksuckers looking to shut this down as well.