Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some video games you've played with blackpilled storyline?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
For me Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. Basically the plot happens because the high inhib Prince Lyon of Grado had oneitis for Princess Eirika of Renais but unfortunately she didn't return his feelings and he was a friendzoned cuck, her Chad twin brother Ephraim is also Lyon's friend/rival. After Lyon's dad died he became a depressed incel and started using dark magic to cope. But he ended up becoming possessed by a demon who warped his personality and basically caused him to go ER on the world by orchestrating an invasion of Renais and killing Eirika and Ephraim's father. In turn Ephraim begins leading a resistance army and retakes his country and mocks Lyon before killing him and then marries his oneitis Eirika and conceives biological children with her

When joel looses his child and are also forced to suffer in
that garage while you play as the foid, True male pain!

elden ring, the story of morgott the omen king

This is not so much a blackpilled storyline but more of a blackpilled feature in the games, but in the fable games if you are ugly then the villager people won't like you.

But if you're attractive then the villagers will automatically take a liking to you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back