Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some unique things about being a British incel?

StrangeIndependent

StrangeIndependent

Greycel
I often find the Chad/Stacy thing quite American so interested to see what my fellow Britcels think is unique about being a UK incel

What are UK Chads like (Essex boys and banker wankers), UK foids, etc

inb4 all the teethcel chat

@Eskimocel U an UKcel?

/britfeel/ incel edition

oi bruv u cha'in shit mayte

It means you are uglier than American incels because brits eat baby food their whole lives and have messed up weak teeth with long faces and big ears. But because everyone is ugly it gives truecels a better chance because standards are so low. Just chavmax or roadmanmax

Its hell, i will make a post in the evening about it or when im back home

chads everywhere fighting for overweight foids with inflated ego, large population of the neurotypicals are drinkers / smokers and degenerates.

Im seen as " weird " by my co workers because i dont drink or smoke and do not participate in degenerate activities.

overall i think uk is pretty bad because it seems like 80/20 is a real thing here. also jfl @ trying online dating here better of spending money on a noose.

So, any unique things about being incel in UK?
In the north of England nobody ever really talks about their problems.. I mean one of our specific greetings (Yorkshire) is "al-reet" which is basically "are you alright".. but nobody ever responds with how they are actually feeling, they just say "al-reet" back. Yorkshire is massive and has had a huge historical past. From dinosaurs to great huge wars. A place of beauty where a lot of poets and writers took inspiration from. I feel pride in being a Yorkshireman.. we also have really fine cuisine in Yorkshire too.. I love to foodcope, it is rather nice, but I don't tend to eat too much still. Anyway that's like 0.00001% of what Yorkshire is tbh, I think this place is truly a magical zone, if you can cope with getting mugged by 7 foot chads sometimes. There is a lot of open air in Yorkshire, a lot of nature so it can really help to take a walk sometimes to calm down.

In the north of England nobody ever really talks about their problems.. I mean one of our specific greetings (Yorkshire) is "al-reet" which is basically "are you alright".. but nobody ever responds with how they are actually feeling, they just say "al-reet" back. Yorkshire is massive and has had a huge historical past. From dinosaurs to great huge wars. A place of beauty where a lot of poets and writers took inspiration from. I feel pride in being a Yorkshireman.. we also have really fine cuisine in Yorkshire too.. I love to foodcope, it is rather nice, but I don't tend to eat too much still. Anyway that's like 0.00001% of what Yorkshire is tbh, I think this place is truly a magical zone, if you can cope with getting mugged by 7 foot chads sometimes. There is a lot of open air in Yorkshire, a lot of nature so it can really help to take a walk sometimes to calm down.
Tbh I'll have to visit uk in my life people are less open then in my country and keep to themselves which is a great plus. Here people ask you literally anything they want to know and you end up being rude if you don't want to answer.

In the UK most chads are working class thugs (chavs). Generally either neet or work on building sites, etc. Foids go crazy over them. Most of the stereotypes that Americans think of (city bankers, posh men) are cucks, not chads.

Money means nothing to British foids because the government will give them money for breathing.

drinking tea
LMFAOO

oi yew got a loicense for that?

There are curries to mog.
The women are so ugly who even cares if you're incel?

Money means nothing to British foids because the government will give them money for breathing.

And this is what we are seeing in the U.S. men dropping out of seeking university education, vidya gaming, working less stress jobs because if feeeamayles have a safety net and aren't easily impressed (except for by Chad's looks) whats the point of working and having a stressful life?

The women are so ugly who even cares if you're incel?
Northern women tend to look like ogres tbh.
oi yew got a loicense for that?
Cops use to get respect. Now they police Twitter while rape and murder is rampant on the streets of London. Glad I am not living in London. Yorkshire master race.
drinking tea
Tea is good if you can acquire a taste for it. :feelsokman: Loads of different varieties and qualities too. Expensive teas are really nice while smartly priced teas, if you pick the correct one for your taste pallet, can be rather tasty.
This type of Gynocentric planning is one of the reasons why I just can't be bothered with women or society.. they are so smug in the fact that they have cock on speed dial and they rub it into your face, best to avoid the whore holes as much as possible.
In the UK most chads are working class thugs (chavs).
Correct. When I was in High School some underaged bimbo got pregnant from one of those knuckle draggers. She actually brought the fucking thing into school if I remember correctly, the teachers were like "oh wow you go gurl, so machoreeeee! Gurl frienddddddd, getting a baby? wowwwwwwwwwww baaaaabeeeee", fuck this world tbh. That shit was mentally scaring.
And this is what we are seeing in the U.S. men dropping out of seeking university education, vidya gaming, working less stress jobs because if feeeamayles have a safety net and aren't easily impressed (except for by Chad's looks) whats the point of working and having a stressful life?
The horizon cometh.
The UK is shit and people do coke casually lol
I mean.. it is bad.. but you can cope in the countryside if you can get to it. You have less problems away from cities and everyone usually is calmer. Cities can get bonkers with how violent things can get.
Tbh I'll have to visit uk in my life people are less open then in my country and keep to themselves which is a great plus. Here people ask you literally anything they want to know and you end up being rude if you don't want to answer.
One of the few good things about this country. People only tend to be as open as you are with them. So you don't have any added pressure. At least in the north. Not too sure about the South but from what I can gather it is the same everywhere.

The UK is a shithole. There is nothing unique about being born in this shithole

What are UK Chads like (Essex boys and banker wankers), UK foids, etc
The foids are ugly and have high standards. I wouldnt say there are that many chads but the chads are extremely GL. Ppl are sorta reserved in most places, strangers rarely make eye contact even if u are chad

The fact that you gain 'street cred' if you speak like an utter twat
"Oi blud, you're so bait fam! You ate my chicken nuggets innit!"
Day 56: They still believe I'm a real roadman, help better be coming soon I don't think I can take much more!

something like this

Last edited:
"Oi u, slide tha bifta, im gonna rape ur little sister" - Little T
Volume

You guys have horrible teeth.

It means you are uglier than American incels because brits eat baby food their whole lives and have messed up weak teeth with long faces and big ears. But because everyone is ugly it gives truecels a better chance because standards are so low. Just chavmax or roadmanmax
Standards are so low? Does that mean, I as an Australian could UKmaxx?

Standards are so low? Does that mean, I as an Australian could UKmaxx?
Yes brits love Aussie accent too, all you need to be chad in UK is good teeth

funny thread lol haha