Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some songs that you would hypothetically go ER to (in GTA V)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Don't know tbh, I'm sure there are some good songs out there to set the mood.

Don't know tbh, I'm sure there are some good songs out there to set the mood.
How about you actually fucking make a proper reply instead of postmaxxing thanks for ruining another one of my great threads you braindead postmaxxer s/!!

How about you actually fucking make a proper reply instead of postmaxxing thanks for ruining another one of my great threads you braindead postmaxxer s/!!
22572.jpg

I thought you were on the ganja, man. Calm down a little.

Gimme shelter is a good tune about end times

Mass of mans, victim, it's about bullying and becoming a school shooter.

electronics music probably. they are great ambient music.

i fucking hate those faggots who listen to hard rock or whatever tryhard faggot bullshit thinking its "macho" or whatever bullshit.
Ye it just sounds cringe af

To be honest, I have these fantasies of the nukes being launched and decimating everything...I would then visit places I spent a lot of time throughout my life...my old schools, my old house, parks/other outdoor hobby areas I would visit a lot. I would listen to all the old music I listened to as a teen...that would be mostly trance and I guess orcehstral-type music too would be appropriate, even though I didn't go out of my way to listen to it often. Right now, for example, I'm listenin to a remix of Adam Nickey -Perfect Destiny that I'm working on...that's an appropriate title for what would quite literally be the perfect destiny...

No one gets left behind
Pretty much anything by Negative XP
Those chinese songs, you know the ones that I'm talking about?