Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some sociopathic/psychopathic traits, that you hold? ;)

Which traits do you have?

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
518s0un38ryz.gif

1. Charming

2. Lying

3. Manipulation/Scheming

4. Being devious, 

5. Lack of sympathy/remorse, 

6. Being unreliable

7. Being Egotistical 

:heh: l

RE: What are some sociopathic/psychopathic traits you hold? ;)

what this has to do with ryo?

nausea said:
what this has to do with ryo?
It's a character that goes by the name of "Lelouch" from Code Geass, he's a great guy, but I think he exhibits some of those traits though (which is why I use him as a pic, because it relates to what I said in the OP).

being autistic

I'm too scared to enter, some of my traits >.<
incelkingkong said:
being autistic
I guess that's good enough.

2. Lying

4. Being devious, 

6. Being unreliable

Death-Note-Gif-Light-Yagami-Kira-Evil-Laugh-The-Last-Episode.gif

I charm with an angle.

I put cheese on tuna sandwiches.

Charming... mhh occassionally i would say.Lying often.Manipulation sometimes. Devious often. No remorse, sympathy sometimes, emapthy the same, depends on person. Unreliable 100%, egoistical 100%. I would add violence, difficulty to control emotions, nervousness, anxiety, rage.

WorldRulerAisha said:
2. Lying
4. Being devious,
6. Being unreliable
Death-Note-Gif-Light-Yagami-Kira-Evil-Laugh-The-Last-Episode.gif
We are Evil.

latest

A Good Friend said:
I charm with an angle.
I put cheese on tuna sandwiches.
That's soooooo cuteeee <3.

EcstaticMetallicHerculesbeetle-max-1mb.gif

DestroyedLife said:
Charming... mhh occassionally i would say.Lying often.Manipulation sometimes. Devious often. No remorse, sympathy sometimes, emapthy the same, depends on person. Unreliable 100%, egoistical 100%. I would add violence, difficulty to control emotions, nervousness, anxiety, rage.
You're such a bad boy ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
We are Evil.

latest

That's soooooo cuteeee <3.

EcstaticMetallicHerculesbeetle-max-1mb.gif

You're such a bad boy ;).

Diagnosed with combined personality disorder. tbh boyo

Charming  - Yes. But my social anxiety kinda fucks this up.
Lying - Yes. Always
Manipulative/Scheming - Yes
Being devious -Yes
Lack of sympathy/remorse - Yes
Being unreliable - yes
Being egotistic - yes

I have border personality disorder
giphy.gif

Freakofnature said:
Charming - Yes. But my social anxiety kinda fucks this up.
Lying - Yes. Always
Manipulative/Scheming - Yes
Being devious -Yes
Lack of sympathy/remorse - Yes
Being unreliable - yes
Being egotistic - yes
I have border personality disorder
giphy.gif
Yep, you fill in all of the brackets, and you may have the pre-requisites to be a sociopath or possibly psychopath.Otherwise then yeah, you do have BPD.

635592243875866827-2097184180_anime.gif

lack of sympathy

one of my family members got cancer but idgaf lol

and i have to pretend to care for family memebers that idgaf about

giphy-downsized.gif

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yep, you fill in all of the brackets, and you may have the pre-requisites to be a sociopath or possibly psychopath.Otherwise then yeah, you do have BPD.

635592243875866827-2097184180_anime.gif

Cursed both on the inside and outside - just lol at life. At least I´ll never become a cuck.

Lack of sympathy/remorse
Being unreliable

like a true autist

Tellem--T said:
lack of sympathy
Okay now, I regret making this thread...

Gtwhen+you+find+out+a+girl+actually+liked+you+but+_c4a638c17ae84756f619be3922a4896e.png

Autiscel said:
Lack of sympathy/remorse
Being unreliable
like a true autist
Oh well.

images

nothing. im a perfectly nice guy

i have tons of feeling

Tellem--T said:
lack of sympathy

rofl

Voted charming. If it weren't for my baldcel manletism, I may have escaped.

I seem to be a decent liar, as I have to cook up a story to the NEETbux people a couple of times a month and play up my frustration at being borderline unemployable; when the only annoyance is having to attend these appointments. I wanted to be an actor as a teen, kek. There was one interview early last month that I withdrew from afterwards due to my abdominal problems; to everyone else I maintained that I just didn't get the job. Manipulative/scheming/devious kinda ties into that. Outside of jobsearch matters, I am pretty honest.

I can be unsympathetic and unremorseful, even more so since my mother died suddenly. I have to look after number one. I'll pick pennies up off the floor; I never donate my small change either now. I have some loyalty to people that I know, but strangers can go fuck themselves.

Perhaps I can be a little egotistical in that I am an only child and know no other way, but I keep myself to myself. I am a pretty reliable person though.

I'm egocentric, egotistical and amoral.

In my case the sociopathic traits I exhibit are:

* Lying.
* Manipulative/Scheming.
* and Lack of Sympathy/Remorse.

I don't have much empathy. My family could die tomorrow I'd just post here the same way like nothing happened.

I also can pretend crying, like coming tears from my eyes but inside I just feel nothing.

Autiscel said:
Lack of sympathy/remorse
Being unreliable
like a true autist

I lack any empathy towards women or people that are good looking. They are so lucky and I fucking hate it when they complain about their lives. I would fucking kill to be them.

I am very sociopathic. I am numb, sometimes there is no empathy when there should be (at least I know), I am dysfunctional and unreliable.
I can be charming. Not that it gets me anything, but I am very socially aware, believe it or not, I know who is on my side, I know who tries to destroy me and I know who I can harass/ bully/ intimidate (not that I do that too often).
And the blackpill only made me more powerful because know I understand people and their bs games more.

Indari said:
nothing. im a perfectly nice guy

i have tons of feeling

Nice guys deserve some action ;). Don't always feel bad about everything, Indari-kun ^.^

AnAnonymousPhag said:
I'm a goodboy
Gold stars are always given out ^.^

BlackPill47 said:
Voted charming. If it weren't for my baldcel manletism, I may have escaped.
I seem to be a decent liar, as I have to cook up a story to the NEETbux people a couple of times a month and play up my frustration at being borderline unemployable; when the only annoyance is having to attend these appointments. I wanted to be an actor as a teen, kek. There was one interview early last month that I withdrew from afterwards due to my abdominal problems; to everyone else I maintained that I just didn't get the job. Manipulative/scheming/devious kinda ties into that. Outside of jobsearch matters, I am pretty honest.
I can be unsympathetic and unremorseful, even more so since my mother died suddenly. I have to look after number one. I'll pick pennies up off the floor; I never donate my small change either now. I have some loyalty to people that I know, but strangers can go fuck themselves.
Perhaps I can be a little egotistical in that I am an only child and know no other way, but I keep myself to myself. I am a pretty reliable person though.
You've been ruined by society, you do have the rights to lie, stuff em.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm egocentric, egotistical and amoral.
Amoral meaning bestiality? :heh:

Tension said:
In my case the sociopathic traits I exhibit are:
* Lying.
* Manipulative/Scheming.
* and Lack of Sympathy/Remorse.
You need to do shit like that to get some centrelink money, fuck wageslaving, if you're excited exhausted from wageslaving.

Homosapicuckus said:
I don't have much empathy. My family could die tomorrow I'd just post here the same way like nothing happened.

I also can pretend crying, like coming tears from my eyes but inside I just feel nothing.

Okay, that seem's a little too dark... I hope everything is okay.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I lack any empathy towards women or people that are good looking. They are so lucky and I fucking hate it when they complain about their lives. I would fucking kill to be them.
Could you possibly the most angriest person on incels.is? Gotta chill a bit man, don't revel too much in your rage man.

iblamemyself said:
I am very sociopathic. I am numb, sometimes there is no empathy when there should be (at least I know), I am dysfunctional and unreliable.
I can be charming. Not that it gets me anything, but I am very socially aware, believe it or not, I know who is on my side, I know who tries to destroy me and I know who I can harass/ bully/ intimidate (not that I do that too often).
And the blackpill only made me more powerful because know I understand people and their bs games more.
Yeah, usually I feel pretty numb/empty, but I don't like hurting others, I just want to emulate those shit-stain people in our societies...

All of the above

I hate people

I'm probably a narcissist too

idkwattodowithlife said:

Worse.
I don't even consider zoophilia immoral, only dogmatic religious people think that.
Leftist petafags believe it's rape but I can attest that a mare can consent or kick me to oblivion.
I was actually initiated by a horny willing mare in heat, I'd never have crossed that line if it weren't for her.

im a good and honest boi

Twisted said:
I’m outwardly egotistical which stems from a deep inferiority complex I have.
At school I’d always brag about my academic achievements in a desperate (but ultimately futile) attempt to earn the respect of my peers. I stopped doing this however as I became more and more blackpilled and realised they’d always see me as vermin no matter what I did.
Yeah, I feel you on the whole boasting academic thing. I guess in a way, you do want to feel like you're worth of something, but in actuality, people don't care too much about it, especially if you're below a 5 on the PSL scale.

UncannyValley said:
I'm probably a narcissist too
Narcissists don't make good parents.

FeminismsCancer said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Worse.
I don't even consider zoophilia immoral, only dogmatic religious people think that.
Leftist petafags believe it's rape but I can attest that a mare can consent or kick me to oblivion.
I was actually initiated by a horny willing mare in heat, I'd never have crossed that line if it weren't for her.
Well, I've seen dogs humping their owners legs....

The Leftists are just moralfags, i.e. me. I also don't think religion is always clear cut too ;).

Sometimes, you have to tame your sexual cravings, silly ;).

SeifEsteem said:
im a good and honest boi
That's cool :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, I feel you on the whole boasting academic thing. I guess in a way, you do want to feel like you're worth of something, but in actuality, people don't care too much about it, especially if you're below a 5 on the PSL scale.

The Leftists are just moralfags, i.e. me. I also don't think religion is always clear cut too ;).

Wait what? You're a leftist? You realise they stand for feminism among other retarded crap?

idkwattodowithlife said:

What does being a parent have to do with anything? Are we not incels?

FeminismsCancer said:
Wait what? You're a leftist? You realise they stand for feminism among other retarded crap?
I'm not a leftist. I'm just teasing you ;).

UncannyValley said:
What does being a parent have to do with anything? Are we not incels?
Oh no, sorry about that. I was just putting out a fact and yes you're right :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm not a leftist. I'm just teasing you ;).

Kek

I almost wish i was a psychopath. My main problem is I'm too honest. I don't do bullshit.

I have very minimal sympathy. I could do seriously abhorrent things and probably still sleep like a baby afterwards. My dream job would be working in a death squad of something dealing with Marxists or illegal immigrants and making them disappear.

commander_zoidberg said:
I almost wish i was a psychopath. My main problem is I'm too honest. I don't do bullshit.

I have very minimal sympathy. I could do seriously abhorrent things and probably still sleep like a baby afterwards. My dream job would be working in a death squad of something dealing with Marxists or illegal immigrants and making them disappear.

I wish I could've been one of those German soldiers who killed dozens of Jewish families in WW2

UncannyValley said:
I wish I could've been one of those German soldiers who killed dozens of Jewish families in WW2

Not my style. Violence is a precision instrument. Not a sledge hammer. I'd just like to deport the jews and give a few of the real scallywags a brutal beatdown.

commander_zoidberg said:
Not my style. Violence is a precision instrument. Not a sledge hammer. I'd just like to deport the jews and give a few of the real scallywags a brutal beatdown.

But the Jews didn't do anything. I just want to kill some people.

Im kinda Bordeline Sociopathic and I go to therapy for it but my therapist dosen't know yet, anyway my traits

Manipulative/Scheming
Being devious
Lack of sympathy/remorse

UncannyValley said:
commander_zoidberg said:
I don't agree with killing and murdering :(

Bjrgaminggod said:
Im kinda Bordeline Sociopathic and I go to therapy for it but my therapist dosen't know yet, anyway my traits
Manipulative/Scheming
Being devious
Lack of sympathy/remorse
A lot of therapy stuff is B.S.

Make your entrance @ryo_hazuki ;)

1. Liar
2. Lack of sympathy (parents work their asses off for me to stay in hbu and think I’m working hard, in reality I watch anime all day and am failing 3 of my 4 courses)
3. Self hatred (hate how I look,think and act)

idkwattodowithlife said:
Make your entrance @ryo_hazuki ;)

I have all of these traits except for manipulative. Though I am scheming.

Raiden said:
1. Liar
2. Lack of sympathy (parents work their asses off for me to stay in hbu and think I’m working hard, in reality I watch anime all day and am failing 3 of my 4 courses)
3. Self hatred (hate how I look,think and act)
Self-hatred isn't a sociopathic/psychopathic trait. As for lack of sympathy, there's just somethings that are out of your control, you've mentioned about parents resilience, and that goes to show you're not really much of a sociopath/psychopath as you think you are.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Make your entrance ryo_hazuki ;)
I have all of these traits except for manipulative. Though I am scheming.
Manipulate C2 at your will ;).

c53b8c5230e960d88a12ce1daf99e212.gif

KV3 said:
Needs a poll option for being ugly
Huh? *scratches head*