Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some other controversial forums? Just curious

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Name as many as you can

bestgore I guess

SEA sex tourism forums. I only know german forums but they should exist for evry country. 99% of users are males and most of them are absolutely based.
They also have a nice own language, for example LKS (Liebeskaspersyndrom/ "love clown syndrom"), which is a disease that makes morons fall in love fall in love with the greedy holes they fuck.

Giphy 1

just search for banned subreddits and find forums related to them

SEA sex tourism forums. I only know german forums but they should exist for evry country. 99% of users are males and most of them are absolutely based.
They also have a nice own language, for example LKS (Liebeskaspersyndrom/ "love clown syndrom"), which is a disease that makes morons fall in love fall in love with the greedy holes they fuck.
LIbeskaspersyndrom :feelshaha:
pls share the link. I hate SEA, but I wanna lurk.

ive recently been getting into 4chan.org/pol

LIbeskaspersyndrom :feelshaha:
pls share the link. I hate SEA, but I wanna lurk.

I don't remember the name but I once stumbled upon a gore centered forum where some dude uploaded pics from a morgue

fascist forge

Cuckold forum

I remember one from a while ago called rotten.com.

sounds like something the fbi would ask

8chan used to be great. 4chan is shit now.

If you want really controversial ones, you can find them with a bit of digging on the dark web, but by all accounts it's a place best avoided.

Name as many as you can
The forum is nothing but pulpit of free speech. Nothing controversial in the forum tbh.
But i know what you mean.

I dont know any other platform of free expression of thoughts...

You know how severly free speech is opressed nowadays. Hypocricity is all around. Incels come to exustence aside of other things simply because of lack of free speech in internet.