Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some of the problems with bandagemaxxing plan?

Kirito

Kirito

Disgusting curry living in burgerland.
★★★
Vj01wkpq9ae11

I have recently moved to a new state and will be starting my new life here. However I am thinking of wearing really long hoodies and bandages on face to hide as much of me as possible. What are some of the problems that I can face due to this plan considering I don't get caught for faking an injury.

P.S. - No meme comments about they can smell curry or some shit. I am actually considering this.

It's basically a mobile basement.

dress up like a muslim female = profit

ill check your id boi ;)
I am thinking of scarring my face or burning a part of it to get an excuse to hide it. Trust me I am a creature that even IT cucks would call ugly.

I am thinking of scarring my face or burning a part of it to get an excuse to hide it. Trust me I am a creature that even IT cucks would call ugly.
scrape out an eyeball

scrape out an eyeball
I am actually a Biology student and I have done quite a few dissections. Although and eyeball would be too much but I am sure I can cut my own face with anti-septic and a few painkillers. Also my scalpel is really thin. so it wouldn't hurt that much as well.

I am actually a Biology student and I have done quite a few dissections. Although and eyeball would be too much but I am sure I can cut my own face with anti-septic and a few painkillers. Also my scalpel is really thin. so it wouldn't hurt that much as well.
brutal., tattoo "i kill niggers" on your forehead lmao

Image1 3

Althought these are in no way of quality. I have used them for my anatomy class many times and I am sure I can do it. But I would like to think about it a little more but I am sure I can manage it.

OP, how good is your eye area ?
Idk if this is a good idea tbh