Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are some of the most painless suicide methods?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
★★★★
Can someone tell me how could I theoretically end my life the least painful way possible if I ever undoubtedly decided to do it. Im not necessarily going rope rn but its good to know

Shoot yourself in the head. You could use a Glock 20, a Glock 45, a 12g shotgun etc.
Just don’t use 9mm or 22lr, they fuck up sometimes. 10mm auto and 45 acp have little room to fuck up.

Sodium nitrite

helium inhale

shotgun

Can someone tell me how could I theoretically end my life the least painful way possible if I ever undoubtedly decided to do it. Im not necessarily going rope rn but its good to know
High speed car crash. (Provided you do it well)
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

Probably overdose that’s painless way to rope I’m telling from my experience

slow death by burning alive, drowing in boiling water, tortured or stuck in a thigh place with no air

slow death by burning alive, drowing in boiling water, tortured or stuck in a thigh place with no air
I said the most painless not painful :feelskek: :feelskek:

Shoot yourself in the head. You could use a Glock 20, a Glock 45, a 12g shotgun etc.
Just don’t use 9mm or 22lr, they fuck up sometimes. 10mm auto and 45 acp have little room to fuck up.

Sodium nitrite

helium inhale

shotgun

High speed car crash. (Provided you do it well)
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
All of the above

Plus, you can pay for a plane to switzerland and find closest suiPod, where you will be gone with the use of laughing gas filling in the chamber instead of oxygen