Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some "normie" things about you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I'm a huge sneakerhead, find that hip hop is my favorite genre of music, and enjoy traveling.

Hard mode
No mention of gymcelling

I don't know, i would like to travel around the world, i have never been outside of the country

love hip hop, like clothing trends, "normie" haircut i guess? I don't know what to call it, had a girlfriend freshman year of highschool

I have normal political views.

I'm also a huge sneakerhead, and street wear enthusiast, I am gymcel and have other work hobbies that failed normies would have.

I like to go out and drink with my fellow incel friend and hit the hookers after
I listen to normie music (trap)

thats basically it

i like pizza teehee

Despite long periods of no social contact, I can somehow still talk to people and appear normal.

I use social media

thebreezy said:
love hip hop, like clothing trends, "normie" haircut i guess? I don't know what to call it, had a girlfriend freshman year of highschool

Then you're not incel.

thebreezy said:

you're not incel, you don't belong here

I listen to soundcloud rappers.

i prefer local coffee shops over big chains, and i like a couple Normie franchise movies

I have a twitter account

Normie haircut as well as normie clothes I guess... When I had a long hair( not rly long but fringe went to my chin ) I looked 1/10 plus riddled with acne.. jeez fucking christ the suffering I went through.. It's bad right now and it was 3x worse back then.. I couldn't even go outside and I skipped a lot of classes.

whogivesafucc said:
thebreezy said:

you're not incel, you don't belong here

If he hasn't been able to repeat his success since then, and it has been a while, is he not involuntarily celibate? -__-;

I like hiphop, some normie memes, I also go to college parties (drink as much free liquor as I can then leave)

I like club penguib