Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are some normie points you AGREE with?

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
What are some points that normies and/or cuckqueer posters in general make (maybe in debate, or elsewhere) that you agree with?

• social status is extremely important
  • most females will not approach
  • IOIs are real

Here is my list of things I agree with normies about:

none / i dont listen to the enemy because they cant relate.

A lot of normies points have some truth to it but only to average/above average individuals. Gymceling/leanmaxing works but not for everyone. The same goes to dressing better, getting a new haircut etc.

A lot of normies points have some truth to it but only to average/above average individuals. Gymceling/leanmaxing works but not for everyone. The same goes to dressing better, getting a new haircut etc.

i do agree that normie advice works but only if you're at least above average looking

Needing to actually ask women out. Folks need to get out there and try.

logan paul as your avatar?

a good haircut and showering are requirements to having a social life. if you dont do both you are forced incel

also confidence can give an incel a great social life. but only if its extreme NT extroversion. you cant fake that and it goes back to genetics

a good haircut and showering are requirements to having a social life. if you dont do both you are forced incel

also confidence can give an incel a great social life. but only if its extreme NT extroversion. you cant fake that and it goes back to genetics
this this this / axe body soap:cool:

Balding=TRUECEL

Seems like an IT cuck question
You know what fair enough. You caught me, a prime jb Stacey with nothing better to do than to troll incels on the internet. I accept my ban! (Jk, but seriously, I just wanted to know what were some points that you agree with. I am a currycel and a proud supporter of Incelistan.)

Normies are very deceptive. At least advertisers let you know that "terms and conditions" apply.

Normies are very deceptive. At least advertisers let you know that "terms and conditions" apply.
Cuckqueer Advice, Genetics not Included.

Normies are ackshully right about everything they say but only if you are at least a 4/10 and able to looksmaxx easily like gymceling, styling, shaving and so on

"Hobbies"
That's it, hobbies improve your shit life.

all of them. all hail our normie overloards

You know what fair enough. You caught me, a prime jb Stacey with nothing better to do than to troll incels on the internet. I accept my ban! (Jk, but seriously, I just wanted to know what were some points that you agree with. I am a currycel and a proud supporter of Incelistan.)
This is the sort of cringey sarcasm that IT users use.

1) Social status and having your life sorted out matters (unless you're exceptionally good-looking, being a bum, a drug addict or lazy and depressed is a big no-no)

2) Sex and love are not necessarily vital in life, and many men have lived happy celibate lives in the past (I am of the opinion that it heavily depends on whether you are religious or not, and on your brain neurotransmitter makeup).

1) Social status and having your life sorted out matters (unless you're exceptionally good-looking, being a bum, a drug addict or lazy and depressed is a big no-no)

2) Sex and love are not necessarily vital in life, and many men have lived happy celibate lives in the past (I am of the opinion that it heavily depends on whether you are religious or not, and on your brain neurotransmitter makeup).
Number 1- true
Number 2- The examples of these people are either really obsessed with something (religion/science/hobby), asexual, or in the closet and not telling you. Basically nobody NT can live happily celibate.

personality is important (if personality means all positive and negative character traits, not beeing a good person (which sadly has almost no effect))

Normies are ackshully right about everything they say but only if you are at least a 4/10 and able to looksmaxx easily like gymceling, styling, shaving and so on
also you have to be nt for normie advice to work