Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are some mainstream opinions that you have?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
1. I believe that money is important
2. I believe that the world is unfair
3. I think chicken is a tasty meat.

This was incredibly difficult for me to write

I'm economically a leftist, but virtually socially conservative on everything else.

Although with the entire world on the verge of collapse or self inflicted immolation presently all of that is meaningless now, it has been rendered pointless.

Last edited:
1. The John Wick movies are good?

Is that a mainstream opinion? Otherwise, I don't know. That's a really hard one.

I'm economically a leftist, but virtually socially conservative on everything else.
I've always been pretty much the same.

Is that a mainstream opinion? Otherwise, I don't know. That's a really hard one.

yes that's a mainstream opinion

Although with the entire world on the verge of collapse or self inflicted immolation presently all of that is meaningless now, it has been rendered pointless.
I don't think that's very mainstream for your age, but it is mainstream for people older than 35

It was the only sensible social, political, and economic form of thinking but now everybody is into social Darwinism, they're about to find out what a real zero sum game looks like when complete total lawlessness takes over.

Everybody likes social Darwinism under the rule of law especially when they themselves are the beneficiary recipients, however, social Darwinism in a lawless environment is an entirely different thing altogether. They'll learn this the hard way and it's not like there hasn't been many great thinkers of the past who didn't try to warn them.

Last edited:
1. I believe that money is important
2. I believe that the world is unfair
3. I think chicken is a tasty meat.

This was incredibly difficult for me to write
1-A song of ice and fire is the best books written of all time
2-Tradition is the best way the world to live
3-Woman are overrated
4-Everyone should try to get better friends not lovers

It was the only sensible social, political, and economic form of thinking but now everybody is into social Darwinism, they're about to find out what a real zero sum game looks like when complete total lawlessness takes over.

Everybody likes social Darwinism under the rule of law especially when they themselves are the beneficiary recipients, however, social Darwinism in a lawless environment is an entirely different thing altogether. They'll learn this the hard way and it's not like there hasn't been many great thinkers of the past who didn't try to warn them.
they are into social darwinism, but would never admit they are social darwinists, THE FUCKERS
1-A song of ice and fire is the best books written of all time
2-Tradition is the best way the world to live
3-Woman are overrated
4-Everyone should try to get better friends not lovers
wow these are some very mainstream opinions that are kind of purple pilled

They'll learn this the hard way and it's not like there hasn't been many great thinkers of the past who didn't try to warn them.
An intelligent man learns from his own mistakes; a wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Unfortunately, too many people are neither intelligent nor wise.

they are into social darwinism, but would never admit they are social darwinists, THE FUCKERS

wow these are some very mainstream opinions that are kind of purple pilled
What we have today is social Darwinism under the disguise of social egalitarianism, the disguise always provides plausible deniability on the part of the controllers. At the root of all foids is both sexual capitalism and social Darwinism, there is nothing egalitarian about the modern foid where all their talk of social equality is meaningless, just pretend sadistic camouflage hiding true motives on their part where they hope men largely do not take notice of.
An intelligent man learns from his own mistakes; a wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Unfortunately, too many people are neither intelligent nor wise.
The mistake of directionless societies is chaos, ruin, and lawlessness, the price to be paid of excessive decadence or moral decline. That price will be paid one way or another, nature abhors a vacuum.

Last edited:
The earth is round

What we have today is social Darwinism under the disguise of social egalitarianism, the disguise always provides plausible deniability on the part of the controllers. At the root of all foids is both sexual capitalism and social Darwinism, there is nothing egalitarian about the modern foid where all their talk of social equality is meaningless, just pretend sadistic camouflage hiding true motives on their part where they hope men largely do not take notice of.

The mistake of directionless societies is chaos, ruin, and lawlessness, the price to be paid of excessive decadence or moral decline. That price will be paid one way or another, nature abhors a vacuum.
I think the most egregious example of this is how "liberal/commie" foids always go for guys like Richard Spencer or Elon Musk

I think the most egregious example of this is how "liberal/commie" foids always go for guys like Richard Spencer or Elon Musk
Very egregious, hypocritical, and absurd, but once you understand that all foids are sexually capitalistic at heart not surprising either. The sexual impetus of a woman is always business, exchange trade, and enterprise.

They're sexual mercenaries in the pursuit of money, power, affluence, comfort, materialism, and luxury to which they merely refer to as social security in men.

Last edited:
Very egregious, hypocritical, and absurd, but once you understand that all foids are sexually capitalistic at heart not surprising either.
I REALLY HATE WOMEN TO THE POINT OF NOT WANTING TO EXIST

I REALLY HATE WOMEN TO THE POINT OF NOT WANTING TO EXIST
I'm angry also, but I want to exist, and I'll tell you why.

We're on the verge of the greatest market crash of world history, a global market crash, and foids sexual capitalism tied to the regular market structure under their constant sexual market social theater will crash and burn with it. It's going to be beautiful man.

Last edited:
I'm angry also, but I want to exist, and I'll tell you why.

We're on the verge of the greatest market crash of world history, a global market crash, and foids sexual capitalism tied to the regular market under their sexual market social theater will crash and burn with it. It's going to be beautiful man.
you think so?? where are your sources?

you think so?? where are your sources?
I have many sources but nothing I can state in such a short time's notice in this thread. Let's just say I'm very attuned with geopolitical events of the last twenty years.

I have many sources but nothing I can state in such a short time's notice in this thread. Let's just say I'm very attuned with geopolitical events of the last twenty years.
foids aren't dependent on men anymore. Wouldn't such a crash hurt men more, who are just overall in decline in every way imaginable? Women would rather fuck dogs or other women than settle for a betabuxxer

foids aren't dependent on men anymore. Wouldn't such a crash hurt men more, who are just overall in decline in every way imaginable? Women would rather fuck dogs or other women than settle for a betabuxxer
Once the machine of civilization breaks down as society descends into lawlessness, chaos, starvation, violence, mayhem, revolution, and other horrid unpleasantries along with the general supply chains breaking down everywhere the modern foid is going to find herself in a very precarious predicament questioning a lot of things that she once took for granted every single day. :feelsjuice:

Once the machine of civilization breaks down as society descends into lawlessness, chaos, starvation, violence, mayhem, revolution, and other unpleasantries along with the general supply chains breaking down everywhere the modern foid is going to find herself in a very precarious predicament questioning a lot of things that she once took for granted. :feelsjuice:
well as an urban manlet I don't think I would fare very well if shit went to fan

well as an urban manlet I don't think I would fare very well if shit went to fan
Strength in numbers and hope you're with smart people instead of gangs of fools.

Strength in numbers and hope you're with smart people instead of gangs of fools.
ngl I would rather be with the gang of fools if I could get away with it