Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some insta death traits for men that most women have?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Some quick things that are instant death sentences to any male who has them in the dating game, but most women have and get dating and affection with no issue.

Keep in mind, that going off what I just said it's pretty obvious the only reasons these traits still exist is also because of women who bring on their shit, garbage genes and pollute another generation further rather than just committing eugenics on themselves like they do on most men.

- being ugly
- being short
- being neurotic
- being "weird" (as a result of malsocialization, due to being ugly)
- any form of mental illness really
- god forbid you have genuine things like bipolar or severe anxiety as a male, seriously lol it's just so over if you do nobody will respect you and you will die a virgin
- being poor
- not having a career
- not having anything you're really good at
- being quiet / shy (definite death sentence)
- having genuine empathy ( also a death sentence, you will be unable to compete with Normies sociopathic nature)
- being high inhib
- being unathletic
- being untalented
- being unsociable
- being "boring"

now most of these are just offsets of being ugly, but still. If you have any of these, it's over, but naturally women have most if not all and still get affection and careers no problem.

Some quick things that are instant death sentences to any male who has them in the dating game, but most women have and get dating and affection with no issue.

Keep in mind, that going off what I just said it's pretty obvious the only reasons these traits still exist is also because of women who bring on their shit, garbage genes and pollute another generation further rather than just committing eugenics on themselves like they do on most men.

- being ugly
- being short
- being neurotic
- god forbid you have genuine things like bipolar or severe anxiety as a male, seriously lol it's just so over if you do nobody will respect you and you will die a virgin
- being poor
- not having a career
- having genuine empathy ( also a death sentence, you will be unable to compete with Normies sociopathic nature)
- being high inhib
- being unsociable
- being "boring"

now most of these are just offsets of being ugly, but still. If you have any of these, it's over, but naturally women have most if not all and still get affection and careers no problem.
receeding hairline
At least 1/3rd of the women I see have a receeding hairline yet they NEVER get called out for it

A lot of foids have bug eyes and weak jaws, but it doesn't affect them significantly.

This is a cope because balding really just exposes shit/ mediocre genes. Chads can have buzzcuts and still slay. But normie and below, it's just a nail in the coffin.

Lots of women with recessed chin seem to be considered cute

And pretty much all those traits apply to me

receeding hairline
At least 1/3rd of the women I see have a receeding hairline yet they NEVER get called out for it

View attachment 290460
Aren't women the carriers of balding anyway? @Gymcelled jfl women really do have all the trash genes of humanity. The only good thing they ever had was big tits, and most of them don't even have that without being fat.

Honestly if a woman doesn't have big tits she's pretty much worthless because they're sure as shit worthless every other way.

This is a cope because balding really just exposes shit/ mediocre genes. Chads can have buzzcuts and still slay. But normie and below, it's just a nail in the coffin.
wrong, a buzzcut still has the hairline visible in your forehead. without a hairline it looks shitty af. also LOL @ calling balding a cope while saying you will be incel if you have no money. look at all the chad aspiring musicians who are broke and drug addicted but girls are still all over them.
just get a job man

Small frames, recessed chins, more rounded bone structure, height in most cases. Luckily they can just buy lies to hide all this

wrong, a buzzcut still has the hairline visible in your forehead. without a hairline it looks shitty af. also LOL @ calling balding a cope while saying you will be incel if you have no money. look at all the chad aspiring musicians who are broke and drug addicted but girls are still all over them.
just get a job man
It's one of many death traits.

Bug eyes are extremely common in women, yet a lot of men seem to actually find them attractive. While as a man it's pretty much over for you. It's also quite funny how, having the traits Op listed more often than not, even increases a womens SMV thanks to the juggernaut law.

Having tits.
JFL
Bug eyes are extremely common in women, yet a lot of men seem to actually find them attractive. While as a man it's pretty much over for you. It's also quite funny how, having the traits Op listed more often than not, even increases a womens SMV thanks to the juggernaut law.
The juggernaut law really reminds you how unfair and rigged life is.

Weak/rounded jawline, receeded chin, being clumsy, being immature and big forehead (fivehead).

Aren't women the carriers of balding anyway? @Gymcelled jfl women really do have all the trash genes of humanity. The only good thing they ever had was big tits, and most of them don't even have that without being fat.

Honestly if a woman doesn't have big tits she's pretty much worthless because they're sure as shit worthless every other way.
It's in the X chromosome. So men can transmit norwood genes but only through their daughters, not through their sons. A balding male is balding because of his mom

It's in the X chromosome. So men can transmit norwood genes but only through their daughters, not through their sons. A balding male is balding because of his mom
Yet another reason to hate women, as if we needed that.

it's also funny men get the worst treatment for balding when women are the ones responsible. I seriously fucking hate clueless normtrash

Yet another reason to hate women, as if we needed that.

it's also funny men get the worst treatment for balding when women are the ones responsible. I seriously fucking hate clueless normtrash
And women are largely immune to it since they have 10-20 times less androgens in their body. And even if they start norwooding it tends to be much more mild anyway

And women are largely immune to it since they have 10-20 times less androgens in their body. And even if they start norwooding it tends to be much more mild anyway
Except for black foids

Honestly if a woman doesn't have big ass she's pretty much worthless because they're sure as shit worthless every other way.

Fixed

High t crew

Prey eyes, lack of chin and jaw, but also, a foid having a strong male like chin and jaw will not even impact her smv.

I guess being a virgin over a certain age is a big no no

also, being an adult and living with mum - boy, that's the end of line as far as potenial female dates are concerned

Exactly. It's not a determining factor on its own. Getting really annoyed with the baldpill fakepill shit here.

being considered 'slightly gay, or bi' (often due to just not having a good body or GF)- even the supposedly progressive types run a mile from this

small tits girls get fawned after, small dick guys get nothing

Short,. Weak jaws and cramped dental arcades, short sightedness, muscular sarcoma, bowed legs, premature ageing.

small tits girls get fawned after, small dick guys get nothing
hard to tell with that one, I mean you'd at least have to have had a few women for the word to get round that you were, in fact, a mini-man

I mean you'd at least have to have had a few women at least for the word to get round that you were, in fact, a mini-man!
you just go in the urinal or locker room once and the whole town knows.

Women can get away with so many traits that would be absolute death sentences on men. Bug eyes, recessed jaw, small mouth, being fat, being high inhib, being short, etc

Brutal. My mom has a recessed chin (more recessed than mine) and I got it from her.

Anyone can get an ass with squats, including men.

Kinda gay ngl

I'm talking about the muscle/fat ratio where the fat is stored in the hips with a part stored in the buttocks supplemented by muscle. Genetics are majority of it (srs). Some flat white crack addict is not ever gonna be thiccc

Not having a penis

High IQ. This needs to be pointed out much more, get those cunts off their eugenicist highhorse.

I remember seeing one of the female staff in my school without makeup, holy fuck if she was male she would be a gigatruecel locked up in a basement. She has kids...

Kinda gay ngl

I'm talking about the muscle/fat ratio where the fat is stored in the hips with a part stored in the buttocks supplemented by muscle. Genetics are majority of it (srs). Some flat white crack addict is not ever gonna be thiccc
Yes, liking ass is kind of gay. Not gonna lie.

- being ugly
- being short
- being neurotic
- being poor
- not having a career
- being high inhib
- being unathletic
- being untalented
- being unsociable
- being "boring"

being 95% or bellow top male population to resume it

I remember seeing one of the female staff in my school without makeup, holy fuck if she was male she would be a gigatruecel locked up in a basement. She has kids...
Trash genes: spread
Holes mission: accomplished

:yes:- being ugly
:yes:- being short
:yes:- being "weird" (as a result of malsocialization, due to being ugly)
:yes:- any form of mental illness really
:yes:- not having a career
:yes:- being quiet / shy (definite death sentence)
:yes:- being high inhib
:yes:- being "boring"

Over for me

Over for me
Not having a career :feelsseriously:

Being a curry or asian
Women can get away with so many traits that would be absolute death sentences on men. Bug eyes, recessed jaw, small mouth, being fat, being high inhib, being short, etc

Over for me

:yes: being neurotic
:yes: being "weird" (as a result of malsocialization, due to being ugly)
:yes: any form of mental illness really
:yes: being poor
:yes: not having a career
:yes: being quiet / shy (definite death sentence)
:yes: having genuine empathy (also a death sentence, you will be unable to compete with Normies sociopathic nature)
:yes: being high inhib

short is the big one, also weird looking noses