Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what are some incel-friendly american tv shows?

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
i have alot of time nowadays and games dont cut it anymore. i find it comfy to lay on my bed and watch tv shows. i want to know names of shows where it doesnt contain any relationship stuff or s*x

i have alot of time nowadays and games dont cut it anymore. i find it comfy to lay on my bed and watch tv shows. i want to know names of shows where it doesnt contain any relationship stuff or s*x

recep ivedik

No such things exist as your fantasy world does not give sheqalim to Shlomo Glickstein.

JSFV_SHARED_LARGE.jpg

Yaprak Dökümü.

The sopranos. Not really incel friendly but it's a blackpill I suppose since all the guys in it that are ladies men are low inhib thugs

unless it's geared towards children then you are out of luck. shows without sex and even relationships would be really sterile and boring like a shitty sitcom anyways. even most anime have relationships but a lot of them involve incels finally getting a girl like highschool DxD