Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some good ways of Normiemaxxing?

S

subhuman666

Banned
-
By some miracle I actually managed to find a group to hang out with in college. At least one of them is someone with a social life that goes out clubbing and shit so this is my gateway to ascension.

Sadly, I am once again the quietest guy in the group. I have fucking nothing to talk about. I don't even play vidya anymore so can't say much about that. Normies are so good at thinking of shit to say on the spot, it's insane.
What can I do to blend in with normies? What should I read or watch?
I can't get kicked out of this group. It's my final chance of doing something with my life.

1 Install Instagram and TikTok.
2 See what's trending.
3 Follow what's trending.
4 Go to google.
5 Search most popular songs right now.
6 listen to them non stop and make sure to sing them and hum them infront of people non stop.
7 Use words such as y'all and fam and such shit even if you dont have a single melanin particle in your body.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE: Repeat steps 2 and 3 every couple of days and repeat steps 4 to 6 every couple of weeks to refresh what's trending and cool

Also have 0 opinion and never use your brain and critical thinking

Welcome to society :feelsokman:

2 See what's trending.
4 Go to google.
6 listen to them non stop and make sure to sing them and hum them infront of people non stop.
7 Use words such as y'all and fam and such shit even if you dont have a single melanin particle in your body.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE: Repeat steps 2 and 3 every couple of days and repeat steps 4 to 6 every couple of weeks to refresh what's trending and cool

Thanks. this actually helps a lot. God I fucking hate TikTok though.

2 See what's trending.
4 Go to google.

Yes 7 is an important point. You can basically larp being a normie by having the correct vocabulary and slang

Just don't be ugly and short theory.

2 See what's trending.
4 Go to google.

Don't forget to vehemently uphold all status quo acceptable opinions such as women should have their right to abortion but men who watch teens naked on the internet must be gelded and locked up for life.

Don't forget to vehemently uphold all status quo acceptable opinions such as women should have their right to abortion but men who watch teens naked on the internet must be gelded and locked up for life.
Tbh they're not turbo normies like that. They have edgy opinions and play weird games and shit.

Last edited:
In today´s white society being a "normie" is akin to being "alt but not too much," so:

1: Watch exclusively shonen animes.
2: Watch leftist streamers and youtubers like Contra-Points or Hasanabi
3: Paint your nails in black
4: Use some chains, bennies, and rings
5: Listen to tiktok core music

To a more expansive definition of normie (the ur-normie) you might apply the points that @Tiredpoorcel already mentioned with the addition of:

8: Don´t read books, unless it is shitty self-help of entry level political theory (Communist Manifesto) or tiktok core books (No Longer Human). The last part only applies if you are part of the normie-alt variation.
9: Don´t listen to music that deviates from the norm (if you are a normie-alt the "norm" is alternative-oriented music and tiktok core).

In today´s white society being a "normie" is akin to being "alt but not too much," so:

1: Watch exclusively shonen animes.
2: Watch leftist streamers and youtubers like Contra-Points or Hasanabi
3: Paint your nails in black
4: Use some chains, bennies, and rings
5: Listen to tiktok core music

To a more expansive definition of normie (the ur-normie) you might apply the points that @Tiredpoorcel already mentioned with the addition of:

8: Don´t read books, unless it is shitty self-help of entry level political theory (Communist Manifesto) or tiktok core books (No Longer Human). The last part only applies if you are part of the normie-alt variation.
9: Don´t listen to music that deviates from the norm (if you are a normie-alt the "norm" is alternative-oriented music and tiktok core).
:feelsokman: also watch the newest most diverse netflix original shit.

Tbh they're not turbo normies like that. They have edgy opinions and play weird games and shit.
What I've always tried to do when among normies is just hide my power level, but people can get suspicious of you anyway for not being fiercely for PC retarded shit like they are.

2 See what's trending.
4 Go to google.

This, heavy emphasis on the talking black part, every normie does it no matter how white they are

2 See what's trending.
4 Go to google.

maybe even try lipsyncing to normie songs and posting on tiktok and talk about how you want more followers. Or make "diss" videos where you pile onto any person that's getting cancelled.

Last edited:
i vehemently disagree. Sex-negative feminism is more popular right now than ever

2 See what's trending.
4 Go to google.

All this normie shit makes me want to die. What is the point of living if the only way to socialize is having to pretend to be something you are not. Thats soul cruhsing Id rather die

Have a normie face

Just turn your brain off and consume everything fed to you by soYciety theory