Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some good podcast reccomendations for incels?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
Besides the one called literally Incel, what are good podcasts that will appeal to linely single men? It doesn't have to be explicitly incel themed. Just stuff that isn't gynocentric.

I don't listen to any podcasts. :feelscomfy:

Podcasts are normie shit but Trash Taste is kino tbh. It's really comfy to hear the most personable niggas in the community talking about the same copes I'm into, but in such a distinctively engaging yet terrifyingly relatable manner. Feels like I'm hanging out and shooting the shit with the frens I never had

Podcasts are normie shit but Trash Taste is kino tbh. It's really comfy to hear the most personable niggas in the community talking about the same copes I'm into, but in such a distinctively engaging yet terrifyingly relatable manner. Feels like I'm hanging out and shooting the shit with the frens I never had
i cant watch that shit. I love gigguk and was a fan since the anime zone and podtaku but i hate the Hapa Man and Cfaggot.

better smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

Jesse Lee Peterson provides a lot of kek, I highly recommend. One of the best niggers of all time

i cant watch that shit. I love gigguk and was a fan since the anime zone and podtaku but i hate the Hapa Man and Cfaggot.
When I bring them up, people here call them soy, which I suppose is correct, but isn't every normie/e celebrity? Unless the content I'm watching comes from a blatant cuck/foid worshipper, I'm able to set my preconceptions aside and engage with the entertainment in front of me without having to constantly worry about whether or not it's bluepilled. Only if the content is genuinely worthwhile, though

Many people here can't do this, which is understandable, but instantly waving off any form of entertainment merely because "popular thing bad" just means you're cucking yourself out of what is otherwise free entertainment

lol at "the hapa man" and "Cfaggot" :feelskek:

Based oldfag. I guess your stance is nderstandable. I started consciously following Gigguk in 2015/2016. He's easily the best content creator on the podcast by far. I don't even watch the other two, but cdawgva has a quick witted sense of humor tbh he's the funniest. Joey is easily the weakest link and the most insipid one

Tell me I’m the greatest with Travis “the beast” Bagent

Is It Kino and TrashRats are pretty good.