Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some good Cigarrettes for starters?

SilentSpecter

SilentSpecter

Officer
★★
My cheap vape has been leaking plus I've been wanting to try real cigs for a while, any suggestions?

Do cigars :feelzez:.
But i get the need for the nicotine high. I've been waiting to vape for a while.

If you don't have much money I'd recommend Pall Malls. Good flavor for how cheap they are. For menthols, you can't beat a Newport. All in all though, Camels filters are superior. Best smelling cigarette by far, and the taste is excellent as well.

I assume you live in the US but if not my recommendations may or may not apply.

Do cigars :feelzez:.
But i get the need for the nicotine high. I've been waiting to vape for a while.
vapes give you a stronger nicotine buzz than cigs?
If you don't have much money I'd recommend Pall Malls. Good flavor for how cheap they are. For menthols, you can't beat a Newport. All in all though, Camels filters are superior. Best smelling cigarette by far, and the taste is excellent as well.

I assume you live in the US but if not my recommendations may or may not apply.
yes, US
How about in terms of nicotine levels?

Last edited:
all these anti-smokers are fakecel chads who need stamina for all the sex they have

Its more strong than vape

Start with cigarillos.
I recommend al capone

Don’t shower then :feelsthink::feelshaha:
I have to always go on heavy runs frequently just to keep it up. Otherwise I start to suffocate and run out of breath while doing something as simple as climbing stairs. I hate being genetic trash

I have to always go on heavy runs frequently just to keep it up. Otherwise I start to suffocate and run out of breath while doing something as simple as climbing stairs. I hate being genetic trash
Brutally over :feelsugh:

Brutally over :feelsugh:
My trash dad was in the hospital for heart conditions in his late teens. Genetic trash should never have had kids and condemned them to misery of being ugly AND born sick

Muthafuckin newports

My trash dad was in the hospital for heart conditions in his late teens. Genetic trash should never have had kids and condemned them to misery of being ugly AND born sick
Such greed

Such greed
Having kids as non Chad / Stacy is the most cruel thing you could ever do. You don't want to feel alone knowing you're trash so you want to force someone to suffer with you.