Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are signs that a girl is into you or just being nice

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
I honestly can’t tell when a girl just wants to be friends or actually is attracted

Once in a full moon I’ll get some girl who sees me sitting alone and she’ll come ask me questions but never really get any iois

I feel like any guy as long as they aren’t completely disgusting in terms of hygiene will get girls to at least be nice

Men are mostly assholes to me tho that’s how Ik where I stand in the looks hierarchy

I am really ugly get rated ltn at best but I’m a clean guy in a sense

I'm not a fakecel that talks to toilets so idk

Once in a full moon I’ll get some girl who sees me sitting alone and she’ll come ask me questions
Idk if you're in Highschool Greynigger but if women are coming up to you its one of two things:

You're a fakecel. Chad. Go ascend and get out the forum.

Or you're being approached by the extremely rare "friendly" toilet who will use you for attention whenever she might need it and won't reciprocate any feelings you might develop for her. At that point dont bother giving them attention, unless you're looking for a reason to rope.

The best sign that a girl isn't into you is your face

Your face is the sign if you’re good looking she’s into you if not she’s just being nice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back